Every 12 months it comes out a brand new version of Android. For most individuals, this tempo of updates is just too frantic for a easy purpose: except you modify your telephone yearly, likelihood is that your version of Android can be outdated in just a few months.
If you will have a mid-high vary cell you’ll be able to final a pair extra years receiving updates from the producer, however do not get your hopes up both: producers not often replace a cell to 2 or three later variations of Android.
Android version shouldn’t be that vital (generally)
Let’s not exaggerate issues both. The Android version can function a information to know if our cell has the newest options and safety patcheshowever on the operational stage there’s not a lot distinction on a day-to-day foundation.
Most apps and video games are appropriate with Android variations 4 and later. Keep in thoughts that Android 4 was launched in 2008, so except your telephone is greater than 14 years previous, the Android version most certainly will not trigger any points when putting in apps.
How to verify the Android version of my machine
To see the version of Android that’s put in on a cell or pill, comply with these steps:
- Open the menu of “Settings” Of the device.
- Go into “phone information”. Note: On some units this part could also be recognized as “Information” either “About of the phone”.
- In the part “machine particulars” take a look at the part “android version” to verify the version of the working system of your terminal.
Some telephones, such because the Samsung Galaxy, have their very own interface, and to search out the Android version we should go to “Settings -> About phone” and click on on “Software information” to see what version of Android they’ve put in.
In the case of different sequence of units similar to televisions with Android TVthe method may be very comparable.
- Go to the menu of “Settings” on the TV (represented by a gear icon).
- Go into “Device Preferences -> Information”.
- Check the Android version by reviewing the info that seems within the “Version”.
How can I replace Android to the next version?
If you will have an previous version of Android and need to verify if there’s an replace accessible in your machine, comply with these steps:
- Enter the menu “Settings” of the phone.
- Go to “System -> System Update”.
- Here you will note a message informing you of the replace standing of the machine. You can verify if there’s any new replace accessible by clicking on the “Search for updates”.
Download updates and safety patches
Lastly, it’s also possible to see if there are any safety updates accessible for the system. Normally these sorts of patches are downloaded and put in routinely, however it by no means hurts to verify.
- Open the menu of “Settings” of Android.
- Go into “Security”.
- Click on “security update” to see if there are any pending safety patches.
- Finally, click on on “Google Play System Update” to verify for any new updates accessible for Google Play.
Remember that a big half of the safety and antivirus service of your Android machine falls on Play Protect, a operate built-in inside Google Play. For this purpose, it’s important that Google Play can be up to date to the newest version.
To end, remember the fact that if you wish to do the other approach, that’s, return to a earlier version of android, can be completed. Of course, on this case we’d discuss a way more advanced and superior course of. Take a take a look at THIS TUTORIAL to see the way it works intimately.