Sometimes Windows hides lovely secrets and techniques, and that’s exactly what a Windows Insider has discovered inside the Windows 11 code: a bit of treasure. In this case, in the kind of 6 nice high-resolution wallpapers.
As indicated PhantomOcean3 on his Twitter account, Windows 11 model 22H2+ consists of numerous themes and wallpapers designed expressly for college kids that use computer systems with the Microsoft working system.
Although these funds are hidden from different Windows 11 customers outdoors of schooling, the reality is that they are often unlocked by making a pair of modifications in the Windows registry editor.
The Windows registry is all the time a fragile part of our working system, so if we don’t wish to get our fingers on it we are able to obtain the 6 wallpapers instantly from this link.
If we’ve got a model of Windows 11 up to date to 22H2+ (or greater) we are able to additionally unlock the wallpapers for schooling by following these steps instantly from the registry editor:
- Press the Win+R keys and run the command “regedit.exe” to open the Windows registry editor.
- Go to “ComputerHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftPolicyManagercurrentdevice”.
- Create a brand new key underneath “device” known as “Education”.
- Inside the “Education” key create a brand new DWORD known as “EnableEduThemes” and units its worth to 1.
- Restart your PC and wait a couple of minutes (themes shall be downloaded routinely once you log in).
Once that is accomplished, open the “Setting” from Windows and go to the part “Personalization”, the place you will discover the new themes together with the new wallpapers.
The reality is that the wallpapers are nothing particular, however they’ve a sure simplicity and heat that are fairly nice.
Finally, keep in mind that in the event you are searching for wallpapers on your PC, you even have at your disposal greater than 700 wallpapers in 4K and FullHD which you’ll obtain without spending a dime from the Microsoft Store.