To begin our Smart and TNT SIM card registration step-by-step tutorial, we have to pay as you go the required paperwork and private particulars required in the course of the course of. You additionally must ensure you have a superb web connection in order that we can’t expertise difficulties in accessing the net registration hyperlink. We additionally advocate registering throughout non-peak hours (round 10 PM to 7 AM) to community congestion and server timeout.
Smart and TNT SIM Card Registration
Smart SIM card on-line registration is similar with TNT (Talk N Text) pay as you go subscribers as they’re additionally below the Smart Communications community. You can register a number of SIM playing cards on the identical community below your identify so long as you comply with the registration process under.
Smart, TNT SIM Registration
You can use your cell phone, laptop computer, or laptop to start out your registration. Our professional tip: Take a transparent photograph of your legitimate ID and a transparent selfie photograph holding your legitimate ID first earlier than you begin, so you’ll be able to simply connect it in step No. 8.
- Go to the Smart and TNT SIM card registration web site hyperlink by visiting https://simreg.smart.com.ph
- Scroll down and enter your Smart or Talk N Text 10-digit pay as you go cellular quantity.
- Check the small field to agree with Smart Terms & Conditions and Privacy Notice then click on the “SEND OTP” button.
- Wait and examine your inbox for the OTP PIN from SMART (Do not share your PIN with anybody). If you didn’t obtain the PIN inside (2) minutes, you’ll be able to press the “Resend OTP”. For Smart Bro Pocket WiFi and PLDT Home Prepaid WiFi SIM, you want to go to your system dashboard by going to 192.168.1.1 then examine the SMS inbox for OTP PIN.
- Enter the 6-digit OTP PIN then press “Verify OTP”. If you enter the quantity and OTP PIN appropriately, you’ll be greeted with the message “Success! Your mobile number was successfully verified.” Sometimes you’ll be able to encounter “SMART API failed to respond” simply retry the method.
- Next, you want to enter your private particulars within the buyer data type.
- Select the kind of registration by clicking the drop-down subject then proceed filling up the opposite required fields.
- In the ID Card subject, you want to choose what sort of legitimate ID or authorities ID you wish to connect within the registration course of (for instance: Philhealth ID). Or you’ll be able to simply choose “Other valid ID or document with photo.” so you’ll be able to simply browse your legitimate ID within the gallery and selfie photograph holding a sound ID.
- Take a selfie photograph (be certain that it’s clear with sufficient lighting and plain background). If you select the add choice on step No.8, you’ll be able to skip this half.
- Input different wanted particulars similar to ID card quantity and different private particulars.
- Next is the Address data. Required fields are indicated by a crimson asterisk (*).
- Next, you want to enter your alternate contact quantity and electronic mail handle.
- Click Next to proceed.
- On the “SUMMARY” web page, you want to overview all the main points you entered earlier than you examine the field “I do hereby attest that I personally accomplished the registration…” You can decide out the second checkbox as it is just OPTIONAL.
- Click NEXT to finish your registration.
If every thing goes easily, you might be greeted with a THANK YOU message that claims “You have successfully registered your SIM…” together with the reference quantity or Control Number particulars.
That’s it, you’ll obtain an SMS textual content message concerning your registration.
Smart Postpaid SIM Card Registration Steps
For Postpaid plan customers you’ll be able to simply comply with the steps under by way of SMS textual content methodology.
Just textual content YES then ship to 5858 to verify your Postpaid SIM registration.
Smart and TNT Valid ID necessities
- Police Clearance
- Voter’s ID
- Philippine Identification
- Firearms License to Own and Possess ID
- Senior Citizen’s Card
- Social Security System ID
- Professional Regulation Commission ID
- Unified Multi-purpose Identification Card
- Government Service Insurance System E-Card
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
- An individual with Disabilities Card
- Driver’s License
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration ID
- Other legitimate IDs with photograph
Make positive you’ve got one of many listed above paperwork required in the course of the registration course of. For updates and future modifications on registration steps you’ll be able to at all times Smart official web site and social media pages or name their toll-free hotline *888 (Smart Prepaid, TNT), *1888 ( Smart Bro), *333 (Retailers).