Discord is a well-liked communication platform that enables customers to create and be part of servers. These servers can be utilized for varied functions, resembling gaming, training, and enterprise. One of a very powerful points of a Discord server is its member rely. Knowing what number of members are in a server might help you gauge its reputation and exercise degree. In this text, we’ll discover other ways to see what number of members are in a Discord server.
Using the Server Settings
The best technique to see what number of members are in a Discord server is to make use of the server settings. Here’s how:
- Open Discord and go to the server you need to test.
- Click on the server identify on the high left nook of the display screen.
- Select “Server Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Members” tab on the left aspect of the display screen.
- You will see the whole variety of members within the server on the high of the display screen.
This methodology is fast and simple, and it would not require any particular permissions or instruments. However, it solely reveals you the whole variety of members within the server, and it would not present any extra details about their exercise or engagement.
Using a Discord Bot
If you need to see extra detailed details about the members in a Discord server, you need to use a Discord bot. A bot is a program that may automate duties and supply extra performance to a Discord server. There are many bots obtainable for Discord, and a few of them can present you detailed details about the members in a server.
One fashionable bot for this objective known as “Member Count.” Here’s learn how to use it:
- Go to the Member Count web page on the Discord bot listing web site.
- Click on the “Invite” button so as to add the bot to your server.
- Follow the prompts to authorize the bot and choose the server you need to use it in.
- Once the bot is added to your server, you need to use the command “!membercount” to see detailed details about the members within the server.
The Member Count bot can present you not solely the whole variety of members within the server, but additionally the variety of on-line members, offline members, and members with particular roles. This could be helpful if you wish to see what number of lively members are within the server, or what number of members belong to a specific group.
Using a Third-Party Website
If you do not need to use a bot, you too can see what number of members are in a Discord server utilizing a third-party web site. There are a number of web sites that supply this performance, resembling Discord.me and Disboard.
Here’s learn how to use Discord.me:
- Go to the Discord.me web site.
- Enter the identify of the server you need to test within the search bar on the high of the display screen.
- Select the server from the search outcomes.
- You will see the whole variety of members within the server, in addition to different data such because the server’s description and tags.
Using a third-party web site could be handy in case you do not need to set up a bot or entry the server settings. However, it is essential to notice that these web sites might not at all times be correct or up-to-date, they usually might not present as a lot data as a bot or the server settings.
Knowing what number of members are in a Discord server could be helpful for quite a lot of causes, resembling measuring its reputation, exercise degree, and engagement. There are a number of methods to see what number of members are in a server, together with utilizing the server settings, a Discord bot, or a third-party web site. Each methodology has its personal benefits and drawbacks, so it is as much as you to determine which one works finest on your wants.