Palawan Express Pera Padala: Rates and Charges 2023
Rates depend upon the quantity to be despatched and site of the sender, starting from ₱2.00 to ₱345. Be certain to test the desk under that’s proper for your location.
Includes: Caluya, Anitque; Cuyo and Culion in Palawan; Tingloy, Batangas; Lubang and Paluan in Mindoro; San Jose, Romblon
Palawan Express Padala Rates In Visayas, Mindanao, South Luzon, Masbate, Romblon, And Palawan
How to Send Money Through Palawan Express Pera Padala
1. Visit you nearest Palawan Pawnshop and Express Pera Padala department or outlet.
2. Get a Send Money Form or ask one from the safety guard after which fill out all of the wanted fields.
3. Fill up the Send Money Form. Provide your full identify (because the sender), your cellular quantity, receiver’s full identify, receiver’s cellular quantity, your relationship to the receiver, and the aim of the transaction.
4. Hand within the type and a legitimate ID utilizing the tray to the department teller or affiliate.
5. Wait till your identify is known as then pay the quantity you wish to ship plus the speed or cost.
6. Check all the main points and signal within the copy of the shape.
7. Claim your copy of the Send Money Form which incorporates the PEPP transaction code. You and your receiver can even obtain textual content messages saying that your remittance is able to be claimed in any Palawan Express department nationwide.
How to Receive Money Through Palawan Express Pera Padala
1. Visit your nearest Palawan Pawnshop or PEPP department.
2. Get a Receive Money Form or ask one from the safety guard.
3. Fill up the Receive Money Form. Write down your full identify (because the receiver), sender’s full identify, PEPP transaction code, remittance quantity, your relationship to the sender, and the aim of the transaction.
4. Place the Receive Money Form and your legitimate ID on the supplied tray, then give the tray to the teller.
5. Wait for your identify to be known as. Sign and obtain your copy of the computer-generated Receive Money Form.
6. Count your cash earlier than leaving.
Accepted Valid IDs in Palawan Express
You have to current any of the legitimate ID listed under when claiming a remittance for safety goal together with the Palawan Express transaction code.
- Passport issued by native and overseas governments (Note: For new passports issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA), the qualification of a legitimate ID bearing the signature of the person proprietor shall not be relevant.)
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP)
- Postal ID (New)
- Seafarer’s Identification and Record Book Seaman ID
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) / Immigrant Certificate of Registration (ICR)
- Government Office and GOCC ID
- Person with Dissability (PWD) ID Card
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) E-Card
- Social Security System (SSS) Card
- Unified Multi-Purpose Identification (UMID) Card
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Pag-Ibig Loyalty Card
- Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF)
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Voter’s Clearance
- Senior Citizen ID
- School ID
- Philhealth Insurance Card
- Company ID
- Barangay ID
- Barangay Clearance or Certificate
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- DSWD Certification or 4P’s ID
In case you are questioning or asking on what number of days to say cash in Palawan specific, remittances may be claimed inside 30 days with out further costs. You can nonetheless declare after 30 days, however topic to P30.00 or 1% or the principal quantity, per 30 days (for as much as 1 yr unclaimed cash) whichever is increased.
Palawan Express Pera Padala Business Hours
Palawan Express branches are open on a regular basis together with Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 AM to five:30 PM. Some branches and retailers are even open as early as 7:30 AM and shut at 7:00 PM, relying on variety of clients served by these branches. Branches and retailers situated inside malls nonetheless comply with the mall’s working hours.
We sincerely hope that this text about Palawan Express Pera Padala Rates proved to be helpful and helpful to you. If you continue to have any queries or questions associated to Palawan’s pera padala charges, be happy to get in contact with their buyer assist workforce by means of their hotline numbers: 09173013868 (Globe), 09328508613 (Sun) or 09989621869 (Smart). Don’t hesitate to name them and have your queries resolved very quickly! You can go to any Palawan Express branches nationwide or go to the Palawan Pawnshop official web site for extra information.