Lately, causes and how to overcome a blocked Kredivo account is the most sought-after information. This cannot be separated from the many users of this application who complain about problems with their accounts.
Kredivo is application online loans credit service providers as well as cash loans with quite high ceilings. This is what makes it have many fans. However, the system is strict, so user accounts are prone to being banned.
How to Overcome a Blocked Kredivo Account to Be Active Again
If the blocking that occurs is temporary, then you can later restore the account. The following are some of the causes that allow this to happen.
How to Create a Kredivo Account
Before knowing the cause of the blocking of the Kredivo account, there may be ways create an account is exactly the information you need. To do so, please follow the steps below.
- Download the Kredivo application via Google Play Store.
- Opening the installed application, proceed by selecting an account basic.
- Complete the personal data as needed correctly.
- Insert a photo ID card and verify according to the instructions.
- If all steps have been completed, click submit.
Then just wait for confirmation of account activation basic from Kredivo so they can start doing it loan. Besides basic, a premium account is also available with additional conditions. One of them is income data and NPWP.
Also read: How to delete contact data from online loans, 100% works!
Causes of Temporary Blocked Kredivo Accounts
When you already have an account, you can immediately make purchases of goods pay later, instalmentor borrow cash with a certain ceiling of up to 30 million rupiah. However, there are several reasons why accounts are blocked so they don’t carry out activity.
Some of the causes are:
1. Have Arrears
When you have installments that have not been paid and are past due, the system will detect it. Furthermore, the account will experience temporary blocking so that it cannot be used limits credit the remaining.
This step is an anticipation from Kredivo so that users do not become rogue creditors who fail to pay. Given Kredivo already registered at OJKyou should avoid arrears, because it will be a bad record for you.
2. Suspicious Transactions Detected
Causes and how to deal with a blocked Kredivo account while the next one is the result of being detected carrying out suspicious transactions. For example taking large amounts of credit and often, not as usual.
It could also be because you do login one account on two devices. System Kredivo will detect this action as suspicious activity, so anticipate by blocking the account.
3. Violating the Regulations
To protect the customer and the company, Kredivo apply some rules. One of them is selling account premiumleaking data, and so on.
How to Overcome a Blocked Account
So, what if the account is already blocked? Of course you will not be able to make transactions loan on line Again. However, as long as this blocking is temporary, it can restore it. The trick is as follows.
1. Pay off arrears, then wait until the system reactivates your account and avoid being billed by debt collectors.
2. Visit the Kredivo office, then submit a complaint to customer service. Later CS will help you provide a solution for account recovery.
3. Contact customer service via e-mail at email@example.com, or by telephone at (021) 22055677.
4. Make a report via application. The steps to do so are:
- Access the Kredivo application on smartphones.
- Opens the FAQ menu (Frequently Asked Questions).
- Click on the Email us button.
- Continue by entering the cellphone number that has been registered with Kredivo.
- The next step is to type your complaint, which is related to account blocking.
- If so, click Submit.
Then just wait at least 1 × 24 hours to get a response.
Also read: How to deal with illegal loans, often terrorized by debt collectors?
The final word
Causes and how to deal with a blocked Kredivo account is a workaround if this happens to your account. Since the block is temporary, there’s no need to panic, just take the steps to overcome the ones provided above.
The post Kredivo Account Temporarily Blocked? This is the reason and how to overcome it first appeared on UnliHow.