By knowing the information about the 2023 Jabodetabek Digital TV frequency, you can enjoy the latest TV broadcasts.
Since November 2, 2022, the government has migrated analog TV broadcasts to digital TV so that people are advised to change their antenna signal capture to digital broadcasts.
This is intended so that the image quality obtained is cleaner and the sound is clearer.
As quoted from the Kominfo Digital Broadcast, Digital TV broadcasts use sophisticated technology modulation and compression systems.
Further information from the Kominfo Digital Broadcast page, at least several areas in Java Island that can no longer enjoy Analog TV broadcasts include Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi.
It is considered that this area is quite ready for the analog to digital TV migration process, that’s why those of you in Jabodetabek can listen to this article to the end.
That way, you can find out Jabodetabek Digital TV frequency list and can enjoy the broadcast. Watch until it’s finished.
Jabodetabek Digital TV Frequency List
|Jabodetabek Digital TV Frequency List|
Currently, digital TV broadcasts can be enjoyed by people in the Jabodetabek Area, but there are still many viewers who lose their signal while watching.
Television viewers in Indonesia often complain about the problem of digital TV with no signal, which is why it is important to know the frequency of digital TV so that they can find their own broadcasts.
By using Digital TV, there are many advantages that can be obtained and one of them is the clearer broadcast quality because it is already connected to a DVB-T2 or STB device.
In contrast to analog TV broadcasts which can only broadcast one show on one frequency channel, digital TV can make one frequency channel used by several channels at once.
All of that, of course, is the Multiplexing Device File (MUX).
The following is a list of the most complete 2023 Jabodetabek Digital TV frequencies for all channels, including:
- TVRI, TVRI Jakarta, TVRI Sport, TVRI World, nTV, CNBC, CNN, Trans TV, Trans 7: channel 40 UHF, frequency 626 MHz.
- Metro TV: channel 32 UHF, frequency 562 MHz.
- SmileTV, UGTV, BBSTV, MagnaTV: channel 31 UHF, frequency 554 MHz.
- TV One, ANTV, JakTV, SportOne: channel 34 UHF, frequency 578 MHz.
- Kompas TV, SCTV, Indosiar, O Channel, MentariTV: channel 24 UHF, frequency 498 MHz.
- RTV: 26 UHF channels, frequency 514 MHz.
- NetTV, ElshintaTV, DAAITV, RadarTV, Inspira, tvMU: channel 43 UHF, frequency 650 MHz.
- MNC TV, GTV, RCTI, iNews: channel 28 UHF, frequency 530 MHz.
West Java Digital TV Frequency List
|West Java Digital TV Frequency List|
Apart from the Jabodetabek Digital TV frequency list, Analog TV broadcasts in the West Java Area such as the Capital City of Bandung, Cimahi City, Bandung Regency and West Bandung Regency have also been turned off.
Therefore, those of you who live in the area can listen to the list of West Java Digital TV frequencies below, including:
- Channel (UHF) 29 UHF Frequency 538 MHz TV Stations SCTV, Kompas TV, Indosiar, Mentari TV, RTV, Moji
- Channel (UHF) 32 UHF Frequency 562 MHz TV Stations Metro TV, Magna Channel, BN Channel, Independent, Independent (community)
- Channel (UHF) 35 UHF Frequency 586 MHz TV Station TVRI, Independent, Inspira TV (mother station), Nusantara TV, BTV, NET, Eka TV (TV station), Independent (PTV)
- Channel (UHF) 38 UHF Frequency 610 MHz TV stations antv, tvOne, SportOne, Indonesia, Network, JPM
- Channel (UHF) 41 UHF Frequency 634 MHz TV Station RCTI, MNCTV, GTV, iNews
- Channel (UHF) 44 UHF Frequency 650 MHz TV Station TransTV, Trans7, CNN Indonesia, CNBC Indonesia
Bandung Digital TV Frequency List
|Bandung Digital TV Frequency List|
If you live in the city of Bandung, what a coincidence because we will share the most complete Digital TV frequency list there.
Can’t wait to find the frequency? Below is a list, some of which are as follows:
- Channel (UHF), 31 UHF Frequency, 554 MHz TV Station, RCTI, MNCTV, GTV, iNews
- Channel (UHF), 32 UHF Frequency, 562 MHz TV Stations, Media Group News, Magna Channel, BNTV
- Channel (UHF), 35 UHF Frequency, 586 MHz TV Station, LPP TVRI West Java, TVRI National, TVRI West Java, NetTV
- Channel (UHF), 39 UHF Frequency, 618 MHz TV Station, SCTV, Indosiar, O Channel, Mentari TV, Rajawali TV
- Channel (UHF), 45 UHF Frequency, 666 MHz TV Station, TransTV, Trans7, CNN Indonesia, CNBC Indonesia, Kompas TV TV
- Channel (UHF), 47 UHF Frequency, 682 MHz TV Station, TV One, ANTV
List of Central Java Digital TV Frequency
|List of Central Java Digital TV Frequency|
If you are a resident of Central Java who is looking for Digital TV frequencies, don’t worry, because below we have prepared the list for you! Among them are as follows:
- Channel (UHF), 36 UHF Frequency, 594 MHz TV Stations, Metro TV, Rajawali TV, TV9, Magna Channel, BNTV
- Channel (UHF), 40 UHF Frequency, 626 MHz TV Station, TV One, ANTV
- Channel (UHF), 42 UHF Frequency, 642 MHz TV Station, TransTV, Trans7, CNN Indonesia, CNBC Indonesia, Kompas TV
- Channel (UHF), 28 UHF Frequency, 530 MHz TV Stations, National TVRI, TVRI Sport HD, TVRI Kanal 3, TVRI Central Java, TATV, TVKU, MJTV
- Channel (UHF), 29 UHF Frequency, 538 MHz TV Station, SCTV, Indosiar, O Channel, Mentari TV
- Channel (UHF), 46 UHF Frequency, 674 MHz TV Station, RCTI, MNCTV, GTV, iNews
Surabaya Digital TV Frequency List
|Surabaya Digital TV Frequency List|
For the people of East Java, especially the City of Surabaya and its surroundings, you can already enjoy Digital TV broadcasts.
In nearby cities, such as Mojokerto, Pasuruan, Sidoarjo, Jombang, Lamongan, Gresik and Bangkalan, digital broadcasts are also available.
So, below we have shared a list of Digital TV broadcast frequencies for East Java (SuraPay) residents, including:
- Channel (UHF), 23 UHF Frequency, 490 MHz TV Stations, tvOne, antv
- Channel (UHF), 25 UHF Frequency, 506 MHz TV Station, Metro TV, Jawa Pos TV, TV9 Nusantara, Magna Channel, NTV, BS TV, Madu TV
- Channel (UHF), 27 UHF Frequency, 522 MHz TV Station, Trans TV, Trans7, CNN Indonesia, CNBC Indonesia, Kompas TV
- Channel (UHF), 29 UHF Frequency, 538 MHz TV Station, SCTV, O Channel, Indosiar, Mentari TV
- Channel (UHF), 35 UHF Frequency, 586 MHz TV Station, LPP TVRI East Java
- Channel (UHF), 41 UHF Frequency, 634 MHz TV Station, RCTI, MNC TV, GTV, iNews
Cikarang Digital TV Frequency List
|Cikarang Digital TV Frequency List|
Live in Cikarang? Now you can watch your favorite channels in high quality, just by configuring the TV frequency by looking at the list below.
- Channel (UHF), 24 UHF Frequency, 498 MHz TV Station, SCTV, Indosiar, O Channel, Mentari TV
- Channel (UHF), 32 UHF Frequency, 562 MHz TV Station, Metro TV, Magna Channel, BNTV, BBS TV, My TV, UGTV, JPM TV, Smile TV
- Channel (UHF), 36 UHF Frequency, 594 MHz TV Stations, One News, One World News, One English News
- Channel (UHF), 34 UHF Frequency, 578 MHz TV Stations, tvOne, ANTV, SportOne, JAKTV
- Channel (UHF), 42 UHF Frequency, 642 MHz TV Stations, National TVRI, TVRI DKI, TVRI Kanal 3, TVRI Sport HD, Nusantara TV, Inspira TV, tvMU, Badar TV, DAAI TV, NET, TEMPO TV, ELSHINTA TV
- Channel (UHF), 44 UHF Frequency, 658 MHz TV Station, RCTI, GTV, MNC TV, iNews
- Channel (UHF), 48 UHF Frequency, 690 MHz TV Station, Rajawali Television
How to Find Digital TV Broadcasts
|How to Find Digita TV Broadcasts|
After knowing the Jabodetabek Digital TV frequency list and in order to enjoy digital TV broadcasts, you need to use a TV with DVB-T2 technology or Digital TV.
However, for those whose TV is still Analog, you can use a Set Top Box or (STB) to search for Digital TV broadcasts.
Below are the steps on how to search for Digital TV broadcasts that can be used as a guide, which are as follows:
- First, make sure that the UHF antenna is in the correct position as shown in the Digital TV Signal application.
- Connect the antenna and TV cables properly, if you use an STB, make sure the antenna connection with the STB and STB with the TV is correct.
- After that, turn on the TV and select “Settings > DTV” to get digital broadcast or navigate to the AV source for STB users.
- Then, click “Auto Scan” and the TV will search for Digital TV Channels automatically.
- Wait until this process is complete.
- Good luck.
The final word
That’s the information about Jabodetabek Digital TV frequency list The most complete and newest 2023 that we can share with you.
By knowing the broadcast list above, you can easily enjoy the latest digital TV broadcasts smoothly.
You can share this article with friends, relatives on your social media so that you can both enjoy Digital TV broadcasts. That’s all and hopefully useful.