Whatsapp is an instant messaging application for smartphone devices. Judging from its function, WhatsApp is almost the same as the SMS application that you usually use on older cellphones.
However, WhatsApp does not use credit, but uses internet data where you don’t have to worry about the length or shortening of characters.
Because the WhatsApp application doesn’t have character limits as long as your data or internet network is adequate and you stay connected.
Even though it is an instant messaging application, there is something unique about the WhatsApp application, so contact recognition, verification and sending messages can still be done via a registered mobile number.
This method is very different from BBM, which still uses a PIN, or the LINE application, which, in addition to mobile numbers, also supports email and usernames.
The Whatsapp application also has various features available in it that you can enjoy such as sending text messages, sending photos, video files or documents, voice calls, video calls, sharing locations with friends or relatives and many others.
Regarding some of the features above, on this occasion we will share with you how to view call logs on WhatsApp applications that have been deleted.
Sometimes there are several conditions that cause the call logs in your WhatsApp application to be simply deleted without any element of intent.
Of course, this will be very inconvenient if it turns out that the call log contains several important numbers that have not been saved.
But you don’t need to worry, because if this happens you can still find deleted call logs by following the several methods we have provided below.
There are several ways you can do to view WhatsApp call logs that have been deleted, either intentionally or unintentionally, namely by using backup data and also using help from third-party applications.
How to View Deleted WhatsApp Call Logs
For more details, please you can just go ahead and see the steps on how to view deleted WhatsApp call logs below until it’s finished, okay, OK!!!
1. How to View Deleted WhatsApp Call Logs by Opening Backup Data from Google Drive
|How to View Deleted WhatsApp Call Logs by Opening
Data Backup from Google Drive
The first way to be able to see WhatsApp call logs that have been deleted that you can immediately try to apply is to open the backup data from Google Drive.
This one application will certainly really help the problems of the users, because the size is only 17 MB so you don’t need to spend a lot of space on your device.
The call logs on WhatsApp will come back if you take a few steps using the Google Drive.
Please, you can just refer to the steps on how to view deleted WhatsApp call logs using Google Drive which are already below, which are as follows:
- The first step you have to do is make sure that the cellphone number to back up later is still active.
- After that, you can immediately delete or uninstall the WhatsApp application first.
- Then all you have to do is download it again via the link that we have provided for you below (Download the WhatsApp Application for Android).
- Then you can directly install the application on your mobile device as usual.
- If so, all you have to do is open the WhatsApp application and do it number verification automatically.
- later Google Drive will immediately back up your account.
- The last thing you just have to choose the option Restore to be able to restore the call log as before.
How, it’s very easy to find a way to recover or view deleted call logs on your WhatsApp account using the help of Google Drive.
2. How to View Deleted WhatsApp Call Logs Using Recent Notifications
|How to View Deleted WhatsApp Call Logs by Using
Maybe you have missed an important notification that appears on your cellphone? For example, like you’ve received a DM message on your Instagram account, then when you want to open it, it turns out that the message has been deleted or taken back.
Or even if you accidentally delete the call logs on your WhatsApp account, where in the call logs there are important people’s numbers that you haven’t had time to save.
Take it easy, don’t worry, because the function of this application itself is to record, or save all notifications that appear and are on your mobile device, so you can view them again.
Apart from being small in size, this application will not be able to take up the storage space on your cellphone.
The use of this one application can also be said to be very easy to do, because you only have to follow a few steps.
Below there are steps on how to view deleted WhatsApp call logs using the recent notification application that you can apply immediately, which are as follows:
- The first step you have to do is download the Recent Notification application via the link that we have provided below (Download the Recent Notification Application for Android).
- After that, you can immediately install the application on your mobile device.
- If the application has been successfully installed perfectly, you can immediately open the application.
- Then you stay allow Notifications that the application will provide.
- In the notification options, please choose directly whatsappbecause you want to see the call logs on WhatsApp, right?
- That way, you can immediately see the call logs that have been deleted on your WhatsApp account.
How, it’s very easy, isn’t it a way to view call logs that have been deleted on your WhatsApp account using the help of the Recent Notification application.
3. How to View Deleted WhatsApp Call Logs Using the Undeleter File & Data Recovery Application
|How to View Deleted WhatsApp Call Logs by Using
File & Data Recovery Undeleter application
Another application that you should know about and that you should try to restore lost files is the Undeleter Recovery Files & data application.
By using this one application, you can restore files that have been deleted either intentionally or accidentally.
The system in the Undeleter Recover File & Data application itself will immediately scan the cache to be able to find files that have been deleted.
In fact, you can also use or take advantage of this one application to be able to look back at WhatsApp call logs that have been deleted.
Not only can it be used to restore or select call logs, but you can also use this application to restore deleted videos, pictures, documents, music, and SMS.
The steps on how to view deleted WhatsApp call logs using the help of the Undeleter Recover files & Data application are as follows:
- First thing you have to do is pressing Root which is already on your Android device.
- Then, you can continue by clicking on options Restore Data.
- Later, there you will see several options, please just select the application whatsapp to do Data Restore.
- The last stage, you only have to wait a few minutes to wait for the recovery process to be carried out 100%.
- If the process is complete, the call logs in your WhatsApp account will return to normal or have been restored.
The final word
That’s some method or how to view deleted whatsapp call logs we can provide it for you to apply very easily.
By using one of the several methods that we have provided above, you can see deleted WhatsApp call logs again.
If you think the above review is important, then don’t forget to share or share as much of this article as possible with your friends or relatives who don’t know this method or trick.
Maybe all the explanations are enough at this time, that’s all and I hope it’s useful for you and good luck, gess, okay?