UnliHow – How to Use Templates in Capcut
In this discussion, we will share with you about how to use templates in capcut.
You can do manual video editing applications and use templates through this capcut application. The capcut application is now popular as a video editor application which is quite easy.
For those of you who want to edit quickly, use the templates already available in the application. There are also many templates, there are many choices that you can set yourself. If you prefer to use your own edits, you can do that too.
Editing photos and videos in capcut can be with or without a watermark. How to use a template in Capcut without a watermark will also be included in this tutorial.
Here’s how to use templates in capcut.
How to Use Templates in Capcut Easily
Using a template in Capcut is a shortcut for those of you who want to edit quickly and according to current trends.
If you don’t know how, there’s no need to be confused. Just follow as per the instructions below properly.
- Open the app capcut on your cellphone.
- After that tap the menu template on the bottom screen.
- Then select the template you want.
- Tap the template, if it fits click use template.
- Then select photos and videos from the gallery to edit according to the template you choose.
- Click next.
- Then tap export.
- You can choose export without watermark/ watermark or export with watermark.
- Wait for the export process to reach 100%.
So that’s the easiest way to edit photos and videos in capcut using templates.
Please try and use the template that you think is your favorite.
Hopefully this article is useful. Thank you.
That’s the whole content of our article this time about How to Use Templates in Capcut