As a cellular operator known for its very affordable products, Tri has various internet packages that you can consider to meet your daily needs.
The operator, which is currently operating under the auspices of the Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison or IHO company, has provided a very easy solution for those of you who love to download files for playing games, to communicate via chat applications.
Like most cellular operators that have distributed their products in Indonesia, Tri has also embedded an automatic renewal system for some of the data packages that have been offered, including Happy and AlwaysOn Unlimited.
Even though it can help you to automatically renew the packages that are being used, unfortunately this system can be said to be quite detrimental for some people, especially if you want to switch to another product option.
However, fortunately Tri is equipped with an option to stop subscribing to data packages that you can use or apply very easily.
There are two kinds of channels that are already available in this case which, in more detail, can be used using or implementing the steps we have provided.
How to Stop Local Quota 3
For more details, please you can just go straight to the review about how to stop local quota 3 which is already below until it’s finished, OK, OK!!!
1. How to Stop Local Quota 3 Via SMS
|How to Stop Local Quota 3 Via SMS|
Please, you can just look at the steps on how to stop local quota 3 via SMS which are already below, which are as follows:
- The first step you have to do is open the SMS application that is already on your mobile device.
- After that, all you have to do is enter the number 234 into your destination number field.
- Then all you have to do is type a message using a format like the following “STOP(Space)Package Code” in the message body section.
- Don’t forget to change the package code using the package code that you are currently using.
- Finally, all you have to do is click a button Send or Send to send an unsubscribe request message to the Tri operator.
How, it’s very easy, isn’t it a way to stop or unsubscribe from local quota 3 via SMS, which you can apply or use immediately.
The way to stop data packets on the Tri network is one of them which can be done via SMS to number 234 like the method we have given above.
It’s just that each product usually has a different code, so you have to adjust it first.
In this case, in particular you must use the appropriate data package code, so that the unsubscription process can be carried out successfully.
2. How to Stop Local Quota 3 Unlimited AON 6GB Via SMS
|How to Stop Local Quota 3 Unlimited AON 6GB Via SMS|
For Cellular 3 (Tri) card users, of course, they are very familiar with the AON 6GB unlimited internet package.
This 6GB AON internet package is part of the unlimited package which has an active period of 30 days or one full month.
Where you can buy this 3 Unlimited AON 6GB package with a total Unlimited of 20GB for Rp. 65 thousand rupiah.
Users can make payments for purchasing the AON 6GB Unlimited internet package by using credit or GoPay.
However, as you already know, when you have activated the Unlimited package but have exceeded the limit, the speed will be slow.
Meanwhile, the additional quota has run out which will make your internet feel uncomfortable.
In addition, the 3 Unlimited AON 6GB package for Unlimited internet of 20GB can only be used from 01:00 to 17:00.
This is what ultimately causes its users to want to know how to stop the 3 Unlimited AON 6GB package to be replaced with another e-cket when the internet speed starts to slow down.
No need to be confused and wait for the active period to run out, because basically there is a way to stop the unlimited 3 AON 6GB package that you can apply.
How to stop the 3 Unlimited AON 6GB package below, you can do it via SMS only, guys.
Which, of course, to stop the 3 Unlimited AON 6GB internet package is very easy to do without having to be complicated and take a long time.
Below are the steps on how to stop the 3 Unlimited AON 6GB local quota via SMS which you can apply immediately, which are as follows:
- The first step you have to do is open the messaging application that is already on your mobile device.
- After that, you can immediately create a new message or SMS using the ” STOP(Space)UNLIM6R“.
- But before that, you must enter the sender’s number in the column provided using the number 234.
- If so, you can immediately send the SMS to the number you have listed by clicking a button Send or Send.
How, it’s very easy, isn’t it a way to stop subscribing to the 3 6GB unlimited internet package just by texting and just a few steps, guys.
3. How to Stop Local Quota 3 Unlimited AON 6GB Through the Bima+ Application
|How to Stop Local Quota 3 Unlimited AON 6GB Through the Bima+ Application|
Besides that you can do it via SMS, you can also stop or stop the 3 unlimited AON 6GB package through the application.
Especially if through the application how to stop package 3 unlimited AON 6GB it turns out to be much easier and faster to do, guys.
Because, all you have to do is click on the Active Package option and click Stop on the Internet Data Package menu, the package will automatically stop immediately.
The steps regarding how to stop local quota 3 unlimited AON 6GB by using the Bima+ application, are as follows:
- The first thing you have to do is download the Bima+ application via the link that we have provided for you below (Download the Bima+ Application for Android).
- After that, you continue to install the application on the mobile device that you are using.
- If the application has been successfully installed on your device, then all you have to do is open the application.
- However, if you haven’t registered your Tri number, you can immediately click OSPI List that was already there.
- Then all you have to do is register your Tri number into the application by following the instructions that are already available there.
- If you have successfully registered, please enter your Bima+ account directly, and click it your account.
- Then, proceed by selecting an option Package Info.
- Next, all you have to do is click on the option Internet that was already there.
- That way, you will immediately be able to see information about the internet data package that is active and you are using at that time.
- Next you just select the option unlimited AON 6GB.
- Followed by clicking on options Stop to stop the internet package that you have at that time.
- Wait a few moments until you get an SMS notification regarding the termination of the 6GB AON unlimited package.
- If you have received an SMS notification from the operator, then your AON 6GB internet package has been successfully terminated or stopped.
It’s very easy, isn’t the way you can stop or stop subscribing to the AON 6GB unlimited internet package at the Tri provider by using the Bima+ application.
The final word
That’s some method or how to stop local quota 3 which we can provide for you to apply very easily, guys.
You can use one of the several ways or methods that we have provided above for you to use if you want to stop subscribing to the internet package quota from the Tri provider.
If you think the above review is important, then don’t forget to share or share this article as much as possible with friends or relatives who don’t know about it.
We think that the description in this article is enough, that’s all and I hope it’s useful for you and good luck, gess.