These features include Duet and Stich! As the name implies, the Duet feature allows you to duet with other users via a split screen display.
Meanwhile, the Stich video feature allows you to quote the contents of other users’ video content to be added or incorporated into the videos you make.
This video excerpt aims to refer to account sources when you want to respond to certain topics that have previously been made by other accounts.
Apart from that, other quotes are also useful for users who don’t have the original video related to the trending content.
However, the use of the Stich video feature is not arbitrary because TikTok limits the videos cited to only 5 seconds.
So you have to be able to adjust to the video content you want to make.
Not only that, you can make Stich not all videos that appear on the For Your TikTok page.
This is because each TikTok user can choose to activate or deactivate the Stich feature before they upload videos that have been made.
In the review article below, we will share the stages how to stitch tiktok videos with videos from the gallerysee to the end!
How to Stitch Live TikTok Videos
|How to Stitch Live TikTok Videos|
Before sharing how to stitch TikTok videos with videos from the gallery, we first share how to stitch Tiktok videos directly! The steps are as follows:
- First, open your TikTok account.
- After that, start accessing TikTok and select one of the user’s videos that you want to stitch.
- Then, select the “Share or Share” menu which is marked with an arrow to the right on the menu panel to the bottom.
- Select Stitch and set which part of the video you want to Stitch.
- Please click “Next” and start recording your video.
- Next, select Next and start sharing your Stitch videos on TikTok.
How to Stitch TikTok Videos with Videos from Gallery
|How to Stitch TikTok Videos with Videos from Gallery|
TikTok has a variety of features that provide a more varied user experience, one of which is the Stitch Video feature.
With this feature, you can collaborate and combine other users’ videos.
As reported by the official TikTok website, Stitch is a TikTok feature that allows other users to combine your videos.
Users can use other people’s video clippings to combine them in their videos.
Generally, this feature is used to provide responses or comments on certain video content, as well as add to the user’s exciting experience when surfing on TikTok.
The Stitch video method is quite easy, you only need to record yourself directly through the Stitch menu which can be accessed on the Share or Share menu.
Then, how do you stitch a tiktok video with a video from the gallery? Check out the full steps below, which are as follows:
- First, enter the TikTok application on your device.
- Next, find the video of the person to be stitched with the video from your gallery.
- Please click the arrow icon to the right or Share on the right side of the screen.
- Then select the Stitch menu in the row of available features.
- Then, share the video you want to quote within 5 seconds and click the “Next” button.
- Press the Record button with the red round icon to merge it with the video you created.
- Provide other features such as Effects, Text, Filters, Music and others.
- After that, click “Next” and add some captions, Hashtags, Tagging Others, Locations and more.
- Please click the “Post” button to upload a video or click Draft to save as a draft.
So that the Stitch videos that you make can get a lot of viewers, you can study when viewers are actively surfing or accessing TikTok.
According to various sources, it is estimated that TikTok users actively open the application during the day from 12.00 – 14.000 and at night from 19.000 – 23.000 WIB.
But of course, every day TikTok has different For You Page hours, including:
- Monday at 12.00 – 13.00 WIB
- Tuesday at 16.00 WIB
- Wednesday at 11.00 – 13.00 WIB and 21.00 WIB
- Thursday at 12.00 – 13.00 WIB and 20.00 – 23.00 WIB
- Friday 11.00 – 13.00 WIB and 15.00 – 16.00 WIB, 20.00 – 23.00 WIB
- Saturday and Sunday from 09.00 to 21.00 WIB.
How to Stitch TikTok Videos Using the CapCut Application
|How to Stitch TikTok Videos Using the CapCut Application|
There are many applications that can be used to stitch TikTok videos, one of which is Capcut.
For how to stitch a TikTok video with a video from the gallery, the following is done using a third-party application, while the steps are as follows:
- First, open the TikTok application on your Smartphone.
- Next, find the video to be stitched and save the video by pressing the “Share > Save Video” icon.
- If the video cannot be saved, you can use a video download application or site without a watermark.
- Then, open the Capcut application and click “New Project”.
- Enter the downloaded TikTok video and your own video.
- Please set the duration as you wish and do the editing process with the existing features.
- Finished! Save the video and please upload it to your TikTok.
- Remember! Make sure you add Stitch’s description and mention the owner of the original video.
How to Set Stitch Privacy
|How to Set Stitch Privacy|
After knowing how to stitch TikTok videos with videos from the gallery, you also need to know how to set your Stitch TikTok privacy.
TikTok provides a feature for users to choose who can stitch their videos.
The steps for setting up your TikTok stitch privacy are as follows:
- First, open the TikTok application and select your profile.
- Next, select the three-line menu in the upper right corner.
- Please press “Settings and Privacy”.
- Then, select Privacy and scroll down until you find the Stitch menu.
- Then, select “Everyone”, “Followers that you follow back” or Only me.
Apart from that, users can also set Stitch permissions directly when they want to post their TikTok videos.
This feature will appear in the post section before you decide to upload a video.
You just slide the toggle “Allow Stitch” to the right or left to enable or disable Stitch.
The final word
That’s all the information about how to stitch TikTok videos with videos from the gallery and directly that we can share with you.
With the tutorial above, you can directly stitch other people’s videos using one of the methods above.
To get the latest information and other updates, you can share this article with friends, relatives, relatives or on your social media so that people can also find out about it.
You can also directly visit our website and enter the keyword articles you want to find. That’s all and hopefully useful.