Tuesday, 02 August 2022
How to Report a Facebook Login Problem 2022 – If you have problems logging into your Facebook account, because there is a way to report the problem you are experiencing, it is certainly very easy.
What’s more, the parent company itself, even now can easily acquire other social media companies, such as Instagram and WhatsApp.
Because Facebook itself follows the times, whether it’s a feature that is currently being added to the Facebook application.
Like the Instagram application, the article Facebook currently also has various features for updating, such as stories.
Discussion on How to Report a Facebook Login Problem
So don’t be surprised until now in 2022, where this application made by Mark Zuckerberg does not lose its users so easily.
What’s more, in 2021 there are at least 2.7 billion users who are still active on Facebook and even then around the world, even though you are probably not currently using Facebook.
However, the Facebook application seems to have its own memories of you in the past, if your Facebook account is rarely opened, it sometimes has its own problems.
Including the problem of not being able to log in or log into a personal Facebook account, even though previously you might have been sure that the email and password used were correct.
Eits, don’t worry, because we have a way to report problems logging in to Facebook where you just follow this article and see the following reviews.
How to Report a Facebook Login Problem
1. How to Report a Facebook Login Problem Through the Facebook Help Center
|How to Report a Facebook Login Problem Through the Facebook Help Center|
Here’s how to report a Facebook login issue through the Facebook help center:
- The first thing you have to do is please visit via the following link (facebook.com/login/identify) then you follow the next instructions.
- After that, you just have to make sure you use the computer or cellphone that you used before to log into your Facebook account.
- When finished, please find the account you want to recover.
- Where you can search for your account by name, email address or telephone number.
- Then you just have to follow each step to reset your account password.
2. How to Report a Facebook Login Problem by Contacting a Trusted Contact
|How to Report a Facebook Login Problem by Contacting a Trusted Contact|
For this second method, before you use it, you must pay attention to where the trusted contacts feature you have set before.
Where you have to be able to contact trusted contacts, in this case those who still have access to their accounts after that you should be able to get and use all the codes that are there.
The reason is that there are no trusted contacts that you have set up before, because you can get a different code and that’s what it means.
If you want to log in, you must contact each trusted contact one by one, all you have to do is prepare a new email or a new cellphone number.
Here’s how to report a Facebook sign-in problem by contacting a trusted contact:
- First from the computer, you just need to open the profile of the account you want to restore.
- After that, you click on the three-dot logo below the cover photo.
- Then you select the option Find support or report profile.
- Next you select the Other Things option, then you click Next.
- The last stage, you click Restore the account and follow each step.
The final word
That’s the explanation that we have conveyed to you, where you can use both methods to recover your Facebook account.
Even the method that we convey is very easy, you know, all you have to do is follow each of the steps we provide then you have successfully recovered the account.
Therefore, what are you waiting for, immediately use this method so you can restore your old Facebook account.
That’s the whole content of our article this time about how to report facebook login problem 2022. That’s all and good luck.