How to delete text on photos when you save a picture or photo that you find on social media or the result of a friend’s submission and there is an inscription.
Of course, if you save it as a collection in your cellphone gallery, of course you really want to delete or remove the writing that is there.
So that when viewed or posted back to social media it looks even better without the distraction of the writing on the image.
At this time there are lots of photo editing applications that you can download or find on the Play Store.
However, if you have problems with the memory of the cellphone that you are using fully, of course this cannot be possible if you want to download or install the application again.
Then, how to get rid of writing on photos online? Please read this review to the end.
But still, in this way you need a browser application to be able to help you visit the website that you will use.
At least in this way you don’t have to bother downloading and installing other applications on your mobile device.
For more details, please see how to delete the text in the photo below until it’s finished, OK, OK!!!
1. How to Remove Writing on Photos Using ThePaint Site
|How to Remove Writing on Photos Using ThePaint Site|
Please, you can just refer to the steps on how to remove writing on photos using thepaint site, which are as follows:
- The first step you have to do is visit the thepaint website address via the link that we have provided below (Visit ThePaint Site).
- If you have successfully entered the site, all you have to do is upload a photo or image, be it a jpg, png or webp with a maximum size of 10 MB.
- After you enter the photo or image that you will delete the writing on, you can proceed to the next step.
- Then all you have to do is “shading” the text you want to delete on the photo using the three icons that are already there.
- So that the results are neater you can zoom in on the image.
- If you missed a part you can delete it by using the icon with an eraser image to correct it.
- When all you have to do is click the “erase” button to delete the writing in the image and see the results.
- If the text you don’t want on the photo has been deleted, you can save it directly to the gallery by clicking the blue “download” button.
- But if it still doesn’t match your expectations, then you can return it as before by clicking the “undo” button.
- Please do the shading as we have provided above.
That’s the way to remove text from photos that make the quality of the photos less good by using thepaint website.
2. How to Remove Text on Photos Using the PicWish Site
|How to Remove Text on Photos Using the PicWish Site|
The second method is one of the most well-known and widely used online photo editors, namely Picwish Photo Retouch.
With the help of this platform you can remove the writing on the photo without destroying the background on the photo.
Because the interface is very simple and friendly for users including the features that are already available.
If you want to restore original images in just a few seconds then picwish site is the right site for you to use.
Please refer to the steps on how to delete text on photos using the PicWash site, which are as follows:
- The first step you have to do is visit the PicWish site using the link we have provided below (Visit the PicWish Site).
- After that, all you have to do is click the “Upload Image” button.
- Then you can select the photo that you want to delete the existing writing or text on.
- Later on this you will find 3 menus for marking images, please choose between the “Brush, Rectangle, Lasso” tools to mark the text area you want to delete.
- If you already have it, you can immediately click the “erase or delete” button then the “erase Picwish photo retouch” option tab.
- If you are satisfied with the results, you can immediately click the “download” button to save on your device.
3. How to remove writing on photos using the Cleanup Pictures site
|How to remove writing on photos using the Cleanup Pictures site|
The third method you can use to clean photos from text that interferes with the beauty of your photos is with the Cleanup Pictures site.
The tools that are already in it are very easy to understand and certainly very powerful to be used to delete writing on photos.
Cleanup Pictures itself is very popular among young children or internet users themselves.
The steps on how to delete text on photos using the cleanup pictures site that you can apply are as follows:
- First of all, please open the Google Chrome application that you have on your device.
- After that, you can directly visit the cleanup pictures website via the link that we have provided for you below (Visit the Cleanup Pictures site).
- If you have successfully entered the site, you can immediately click on the option “upload a photo” which you will delete the writing on it.
- Please click the “Click here or grad an image file” option.
- Then you can select the photo you want to delete the caption on.
- Then you can click the “open” option.
- Don’t forget to mark the posts you want to delete.
- Then you just have to wait until the process is complete.
- Make sure all the posts you want to delete are marked.
- Release the pressure on the mouse.
- That way the text will automatically be deleted and lost.
- If you think it’s enough, you can immediately download the results.
How, do you understand the steps to clean the writing on the photo? Now you just have to practice it.
The final word
Those are some sites that you can use how to delete text on photo which we can provide for you to apply very easily.
Please use one of the three sites that we have provided for you above, use the site that you think is the easiest to do.
Hopefully the review that we have provided for you above can add to your insight on how to remove the writing on your photo.
If you think the information we have provided above is important, then don’t forget to share it with your friends or relatives who don’t know about it.
Maybe that’s enough for all the discussion that we can provide for you in this article, that’s all and I hope it’s useful for you and good luck, gess, okay?