UnliHow – Here’s a guide on how to remove the capcut video watermark. CapCut is the default video editing app for the most popular short video sharing platform, TikTok. CapCut is not only great when used with TikTok, but also has convenient features when editing your favorite videos.
But, like all video editing apps nowadays, CapCut also puts a CapCut watermark at the end of the video. While some people may not like it, it is even annoying for some.
This guide will help you to remove watermark from your CapCut videos. Follow all the steps below thoroughly and produce Cap Cut video without watermark.
How to Remove CapCut Video Watermark
Before going any further, you first need to know what types of watermarks are in CapCut.
CapCut has two types of watermarks, one is a watermark at the end of the video and the other is a template watermark. We will remove both types of watermarks in this tutorial.
How to Remove Watermark at the End of the Video
1. Add Projects: The first thing you have to do is add your project to the video that you want to edit. launch the CapCut app on your phone, tap on New Project, and select the video you want to edit.
2. Find the End Clip with the CapCut icon: Now in the video, swipe to the far right side until you see a separate clip with the CapCut logo, which has been automatically added to your project.
3. Remove watermark clips: Now you have found the watermark clip which is automatically added to your clip. Select that clip, and a pop menu will appear from the bottom. Tap the delete icon to remove the watermark clip.
4. Export projects: Now on the top right corner, there is an export icon, tap on that icon and export your clip in the quality and fps you want. Your video will now have no annoying watermark at the end.
How to Remove the CapCut Watermark Template
1. Load templates: The first step is to load your template. Now you don’t need to add your video to project, just find template button and press that button to edit your template. You can browse templates from the list of templates available in CapCut.
2. Edit templates: Now that you have added the template to your project, now you have to edit as you want. You can add your media from your album or you can add music and other stuff. You can add effects and whatever is available in the app to edit the template.
3. Export without watermark: Now you have edited your template the way you want. You will find the export button at the top right corner of the screen. Tap on export button, now CapCut will ask you to export your template with watermark or without watermark.
4. Choose the option without watermark while exporting your template. Now it will remove the watermark from your video and template.
That’s the guide on how to remove the capcut video watermark. I hope this article was useful for you! Thank you for your visit.