As is at the moment identified, Samsung cellphone customers actually know the secure folder characteristic that’s offered. Where how to open a secure folder on a Samsung cellphone is kind of simple for customers.
Samsung cell customers can retailer varied files associated to privateness. For instance, functions, movies, pictures and different files in a secure folder in order that confidentiality is maintained.
But earlier than utilizing this characteristic, it have to be ensured that you’ve got upgraded to the most recent model. Because outdated Samsung gadgets do not have this secure folder characteristic but.
How Secure Folder Works on Samsung HP
The secure folder is utility which permits you to disguise Part of the cellphone. This utility can solely be accessed while you unlock it.
The secure folder characteristic is supplied with a number of locking strategies. Such as PINs, patterns, and fingerprints (fingerprints) in order that they can’t be opened with out authentication.
This file doesn’t seem on your gallery app web page, solely apps which are within the secure folder are ready to entry hidden files.
Also Read: How to view personal pictures on an Oppo cellphone
1. Setting up Secure Folder
The safety of the files that you’ve got is in fact crucial to listen to other than utilizing the appliance ES File Explorer. Therefore, earlier than shifting files, it is a good thought to put together a protected folder. How to? Please observe the next steps.
- First, go to settings then choose biometrics and safety.
- Second step, faucet on secure folder then agree to secure folder phrases and circumstances.
- Thirdly, enter your ID and your Samsung account password and faucet on login.
- The fourth step, choose the lock methodology to be used.
- Follow the onscreen directions to full setup. You can add biometrics for different methods to unlock secure folders.
- Sixth step, the protected folder utility icon will seem and it is going to be added to the appliance display.
2. Move Files To Secure Folder
Apart from functions, sure current files will also be moved to a secure folder. There are two methods as follows.
- First choose to file files i app or gallery app in your app drawer.
- Select the specified files and folders (lengthy press).
- Next, choose the three dot menu on the prime proper and choose move to a protected folder.
- Verify your identification utilizing lock display.
- Files will routinely be moved.
- To entry this file, use my files in a secure folder.
There can be a second approach that you are able to do, which is to go to a protected folder and press add file. You can choose a number of files that you really want to disguise then press end on the backside of the display.
Also Read: How to Hide Photos within the Gallery on an Android Phone
3. How to open a secure folder on a Samsung cellphone
For these of you who do not understand how how to open a secure folder on a Samsung cellphone, Here are some steps to unlock it. Before opening it, just remember to know the password used.
- First please open the HP Samsung You then proceed to open the settings.
- Next scroll down and choose the biometrics and safety menu.
- Then scroll down once more and choose the protected folder menu.
- Select the choice, specifically present a protected folder to open it.
- The secure folder characteristic will seem within the type of an utility icon.
- Then return to the homepage then there may be already a secure folder icon.
- Tap the secure folder icon and enter the password that was created.
- Then the Samsung secure folder will open.
The last phrase
How to open a secure folder on a Samsung cellphone is how to view hidden files on a Samsung cellphone. This methodology can be helpful if you happen to remember the password or sample that was entered when shifting in secure folder.
The put up How to Open a Secure Folder on a Samsung Cellphone and Move Files first appeared on UnliHow.