With this facility, it will certainly be much easier for customers to carry out financial transactions every day.
There are lots of transaction features that every user can take advantage of, starting from transfers, checking account balances, payments, purchases and so on.
BCA Mobile application users are indeed very easy to use, whereby only using a gadget, all transactions can be carried out.
One of the problems that usually occurs is when the user’s cellphone that has BCA Mobile installed is lost or damaged, of course this will hamper transaction activities.
Therefore, like it or not, you have to replace a new mobile phone and you can immediately transfer M-Banking BCA to your old mobile device.
Then, how do you login to BCA Mobile on a new mobile device? To be able to log in or transfer a BCA Mobile account to a new cellphone is actually very easy to do.
Because, you can do it yourself or you can also ask for help from BCA customer service, either through a BCA branch office or via a BCA call center telephone call.
So, on this occasion, we will provide you with information on how to transfer M-Banking BCA to a new cellphone.
You should know that in order to transfer your M-Banking BCA account to a new mobile device, there are several requirements that you must fulfill first so that the process can run smoothly later.
For more details, please just look at the review on how to log into M-Banking BCA on a new cell phone, which is already below, until it’s finished, okay, OK!!!
Requirements for Login BCA Mobile on a New Cellphone
|Requirements for Login BCA Mobile on a New Cellphone|
Before you get into the main discussion about how to login to BCA Mobile on a new cellphone, you need to know what requirements are needed in the process of transferring your BCA mobile account to a new cellphone.
Below are a number of conditions that you should know before entering the M-Banking BCA login method on a new cellphone, which are as follows:
- The customer is required to use the same mobile number as the one that has been flattened on the M-Banking BCA account.
- If the customer uses a different number, the customer must re-register via a BCA ATM or come directly to the nearest branch office.
- Insert the mobile number SIM card that has been registered with the M-Banking BCA account in the first SIM slot.
- The SIM card that has been registered as an account number must have credit to carry out the verification process which will be sent directly via SMS.
- It is mandatory to use the internet network from a SIM card that has been registered with the M-Banking BCA account.
After you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have outlined above, you can immediately enter the login process or switch M-Banking BCA to a new mobile device.
How to Login M-Banking BCA on a New HP
|How to Login M-Banking BCA on a New HP|
If you are changing your cellphone or buying a new cellphone, of course you will also move the BCA Mobile application because this application is very important.
M-Banking BCA is one of the services provided by Bank BCA to make it easier for its customers, the M-Banking BCA service is in the form of an application called BCA Mobile.
By using BCA Mobile you can easily make all kinds of transactions such as transfers, check balances, fill in electricity tokens and many others.
Seeing the many benefits you will get from using BCA Mobile, you need to know how to transfer BCA Mobile to another mobile device.
Transferring M-Banking BCA is not as easy as when you install BCA on your cellphone, then you log in to the cellphone.
Because BCA has very tight security, so you can immediately log in to your new mobile device.
For how to transfer BCA M-Banking to another cellphone, you must go through a series of verifications to be able to identify that you are a real user.
Therefore, information about how to transfer BCA Mobile Banking to another mobile device is very important to know for BCA Mobile users who have recently changed devices or cellphones.
How to re-verify BCA M-Banking on a new cellphone is very easy to do, just follow the correct instructions.
The provisions for re-verifying BCA Mobile in order to increase customer convenience and security so that these transactions can continue to run smoothly, BCA mobile’s security features are also continuously being updated.
One of them is by going through the facial biometric verification process when you first enter the BCA Mobile application.
Biometric verification is used to verify the identity of BCA customers through KTP photos and also self-portraits when the customer enters the M-Banking BCA account for the first time.
The verification process is carried out once, as part of the M-Banking BCA login method that has been registered for use on a new mobile phone.
Why did BCA do this? Because BCA wants to protect itself from the hands of irresponsible people.
Please refer to the steps on how to log into M-Banking BCA on a new cell phone below, which are as follows:
- The first step that must be done is to download the BCA Mobile application on the Playstore or via the link that we have provided below (Download the BCA Mobile Application).
- After that, you can just install the application on the device you are going to use.
- But before that, you have to make sure that you have fulfilled the conditions that we have mentioned above, such as placing a registered number on SIM 1, using cellular data for SIM 1 and the number has been filled with credit.
- Then you can simply open the BCA Mobile application that is already on your mobile device.
- Next, you can directly select the menu m-BCAso it will immediately open the text that contains BCA M-Banking provisionsplease you can choose Accept.
- Then, you will be asked to enter 16 digit BCA ATM number you, the ATM number is on your ATM card, then click options OK.
- Next, you will be immediately taken to the messaging application that is already on your cellphone, and BCA will immediately provide it SMS format ready to be sent, send it using SIM 1.
- Followed by you wait a few moments until you get a reply from the BCA via SMS.
- If you have received an SMS, you can immediately return to the BCA Mobile application.
- Later you will be asked to create access codethe access code is the password that you must enter when you want to use m-BCA.
How, isn’t it very easy to log back in to your M-Banking BCA account on a new mobile device just by following a few steps.
By following the steps we have provided above, you will be able to use BCA Mobile on your new mobile device.
Make sure you follow all the steps that we have provided properly and correctly so that BCA Mobile can be accessed.
If during the process of moving the BCA Mobile application to a new mobile device and you experience failure during SMS verification, then you must have certain access permissions to be able to view user information.
The final word
That’s what he’s talking about how to login m-banking bca on a new cellphone which we can provide for you to apply very easily, guys.
However, before you enter into the process, you must know what are the requirements that must be met in order to be able to move your BCA mobile account to a new mobile device.
If you think the review that we have provided above is important, then don’t forget to share it with your friends or relatives who don’t know how.
After all the descriptions in this article that we can provide, that’s all and I hope it’s useful for you and good luck, gess.