How to find out other people’s IP addresses – As an internet user, you must be familiar with IP addresses.
IP Address is a collection or series of binary numbers between 32 bits to 128 bits which are used as media to identify every computer device connected to a computer network, be it an intranet or the internet.
Whereas a 32-bit binary number is used for each IPv4 version of the IP Address, while a 128-bit binary number is used for each IPv6 version of the IP Address.
Later the IP address will be useful as data for every device, be it a computer or other device connected to a computer network that utilizes the internet protocol as a connecting medium.
So that every internet user and internet device such as a smartphone or laptop, must have an IP address number on each device while surfing the internet.
How to find out other people’s IP addresses
Well, in the following we will discuss and share information about how to find out someone else’s IP address and other important information that needs to be known.
1. Via the IPLlogger website
|How to find out other people’s IP addresses through the IPLogger website|
IPLogger is a website that can be used to track or find out other people’s IP addresses.
Meanwhile, the way to use or access this website is quite easy, you know, because all you have to do is send the link to other people via Facebook or via WhatsApp.
If the link you sent via Facebook or Whatsapp is clicked by the recipient of the link, then you will be able to find out the IP address.
For how to find out other people’s IP addresses through the IPLogger website, namely as follows:
- The first step, please open the browser on your laptop or cellphone, you can use Chrome, Mozilla or something else that you think is good.
- Then you can visit the IPLogger website via the following link (Visit the IPLogger Website).
- You can click “URL & Image Shortener” if the website page is already open.
- Then here you can write or type the name of any address, because you will give this address to other people who want to know the IP address.
- So that it doesn’t seem like a spam link or an unclear link, you can manipulate it like an example, enter an e-commerce link that is currently hype, for example Shopee or Tokopedia because this aims so that the link that has been sent is not suspected by the recipient of the link.
- If you have created it, you can select “Get IPLogger Code” which is below the column containing the url that was previously filled in.
- Next here, please just copy the link and then execute it by sharing or sharing it with other people who want to know the IP address via Facebook or WhatsApp.
- Also make sure you don’t close or close the IPLogger!
- If the person you are addressing or who receives the link clicks on the link address that has been shared or shared to find out the IP address, you can click “Logged IP’s” on the IPLogger website page.
2. Using the Termux application
|How to find out other people’s IP addresses using the Termux application|
Not only through the website, but other people’s IP addresses can also be found using the Termux application.
But the condition here is that you have to communicate or chat with the person whose IP address you want to trace first.
You can chat via WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram and others.
Apart from that, you also have to make sure if the person you want to know the IP address for is online and chatting with you guys.
For how to find out other people’s IP addresses using the Termux application, which is as follows:
- First, please download the Termux application via the Google Play Store, or simply via the following link (Download the Termux Application).
- If it has been installed, you can open and run Termux by typing and entering the code $ netstat –an or $ netstat then clicking enter.
- Wait a few moments for the execution process from Termux to finish.
- After that you can see clearly in the Termux application display the IP address of the other person you are chatting with.
3. How to find out other people’s IP addresses on Android
|How to find out other people’s IP addresses on Android|
The way to check or find out other people’s IP addresses on Android is actually the same as HP in general, namely through the Settings menu.
In fact, the process is much easier than going through a PC or laptop which requires us to access a site or use a third-party application to carry out the process.
How to find out other people’s IP addresses on Android is as follows:
- Open the Settings menu on Android first.
- After that, click the About Phone or About Phone menu.
- Next move down then enter the IP address.
4. With Command Prompt (CMD)
|How to find out other people’s IP addresses with Command Prompt (CMD)|
The Windows Command Prompt (CMD) tools can also be used to find out other people’s IP addresses.
You can use this tool as an alternative, if some of the methods we have shared above don’t work.
- The first step, please open the Start menu then type cmd.
- Then enter the command below into the Command Prompt then press Enter:
nslookup myip.opendns.com resolver1.opendns.com
5. Through the Grabify Site
|How to find out other people’s IP addresses through the Grabify site|
Grabify is the second site that we recommend and can be accessed if you want to find out someone else’s IP address.
There are several IP addresses that can be found through this site and one of them is the wifi IP address that is online.
- The first step,, look for links that interest someone then talk to that person online. However you are not allowed to share the link to that person first before sharing it with IP generation tools like IP logger and Grabify.
- Then open the website in a different tab via the following link (Go to the Grabify Site).
- Then paste that URL in the Grabify dialog box then click the Create URL option after the site opens.
- If you have, then the system will load and provide the generated Grabify dialog box that you can use.
- If you still suspect an intruder will find out, then choose the option to customize URL.
- After that share this link with the person by luring him to accept or
- liked your photo.
- Wait a moment for the user to accept your link and if they have, then you can refresh the Grabify site to capture the details.
- You can also embed this link with an IP tracing service to identify it.
Types of IP Addresses
|Types of IP Addresses|
Not only how to find out other people’s IP addresses, but we will also share other information that is no less important to know.
The other information we mean is the types of IP addresses and as an internet user, of course you have to know that.
Each type of IP address also all have different definitions and functions.
1. Public IP Addresses
This is the address of one primary address which is then associated with your entire network.
2. Private IP Addresses
A Private IP Address is a unique IP number assigned to each device connected to your home internet network.
Interestingly, this private IP address is also likely to include all types of Bluetooth devices that you use, for example printers or printers, smart devices such as TVs and others.
3. Dynamic IP Addresses
Dynamic IP Address is a type of IP that is always changing and is temporary because it is allocated to the device every time it is connected to the web.
This dynamic IP address can be used to trace the original IP address to a collection of IP addresses that are shared on various computers.
Apart from that, dynamic IP addresses also include other important types of internet protocol addresses and will be active for a certain period of time after which they will expire.
4. Static IP Addresses
A static IP address is an IP address that cannot be changed, but will be assigned by the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server, which can change.
A consistent static IP address will later be assigned once and stay the same for years, because this type of IP also helps you get a lot of information about the device.
5. IP Addresses Version 4 (IPv4)
Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) is a 32-bit integer that can be expressed in hexadecimal notation.
6. IP Addresses Version 6 (IPv6)
IPv6 is the latest version of the Internet Protocol which functions to identify devices on the internet so they can be found.
Later each device that uses the internet will be identified through its own IP address so that internet communication can function properly.
Shared IP addresses are addresses that are shared between several different domains and are most used by small businesses using managed WordPress hosts or shared hosting providers.
When you consider private IP vs shared IP, remember that shared IP can have the most impact on your resource utilization (i.e. your bottom line).
8. Dedicated IP Address
A dedicated IP address is a domain that is assigned an IP address and is not shared or used by any other domain because it is your home domain on the web.
You can think of this as a dedicated phone line because usually this dedicated IP is assigned to your domain by your WordPress hosting provider or is an add-on which can be purchased for a small fee.
The final word
This is the information we can convey about how to find out someone else’s IP address other important information that can be learned and applied.
With a secure IP address, your device will be protected from various kinds of interference from irresponsible people.
So that the process runs smoothly and other people’s IP addresses can be seen successfully, please do each step properly and correctly. Hopefully useful and good luck.