For those of you who are looking for how how to top up Google Play balancetake it easy because in this article we have provided the discussion for you.
Google Play is a service in the form of an official application made by Google, in this application there are various other applications, music, games, movies, even free and paid digital content.
And for paid applications, games and content on the Google Play store, users must purchase them first using their Google Play balance.
If you don’t have a balance on Google Play, then you have to fill in your balance or top up first.
Please note that to top up Google Play balance there are many methods that can be used by Google Play users.
However, if readers don’t know how to top up their Google Play balance, there’s no need to worry.
Because as we said earlier, in this article we will explain how to top up your Google Play balance.
How to Fill Google Play Balance
Later we will explain 5 methods that can be applied to how to top up Google Play balanceyou can choose one of the 5 methods.
1. Via Credit
The first method that we will explain for topping up Google Play balance is by using credit, be it through Telkomsel, XL, Indosat, and other providers.
By filling in the balance via this credit, you can successfully change the balance to a Google Play gift card.
The steps that must be taken to top up Google Play balance using credit are as follows:
- First, please turn off the Wifi or Hotspot that is connected to the cellphone and turn on the data provider package that you are using, in this case also make sure you have enough credit.
- After that, please open the Google Play application that was installed before (Download the Google Play App for Android).
- Then please click on the profile icon, then please select the “Payments and subscriptions” menu.
- If so, you just press the “Payment method” button or menu directly.
- Then you scroll down until the “Buy Google Play balance” menu appears, please select that menu.
- After that, please enter the nominal amount of the balance you want.
- If so, please select a payment method by pressing “Use Telkomsel billing” (if you are using a Telkomsel provider).
Apart from the method above, you can also use the dial number of each provider, for example, the Telkomsel dial number is *9000*80#.
Then all you have to do is select number seven, then you select “Google Play voucher buyer”, then you have finished purchasing the balance.
2. Through the GoPay Application
|Through the GoPay Application|
The second method that we will explain to top up your Google Play balance is through the GoPay application.
Immediately, please refer to the steps below for how to top up your Google Play balance through the GoPay application, which are as follows:
- First of all, please open the Gojek application on your cellphone (Download the Gojek Application for Android).
- Then please open the “GO-Bills” menu, and select “Google Play Voucher Code”.
- After that, please choose the amount to be purchased, and we remind you that an additional tax of 10% will be charged for purchases.
- If so, please select the “Buy” option.
- Then at this stage you enter the PIN from GoPay.
- If the payment is successful, please copy the code and redeem it on the Google Play Store by opening the Google Play Store application, then you enter the menu (three dot icon), and you open the “Payment Method” menu.
- Next, please scroll down and select the “Redeem Code” option.
- After that, all you have to do is enter the Google Play voucher code in the column provided.
- Next, please select “Redeem”.
3. Via the DANA Application
|Through the DANA Application|
The next method that we will explain to top up your Google Play balance is through the DANA application.
If you do have the DANA application on your cellphone, then you can use it to top up your Google Play balance.
The steps for filling in your Google Play balance through the DANA application are as follows:
- First, please open the DANA application and immediately log in using the account you have registered (Download the DANA Application for Android).
- If so, please select the “See all” menu.
- Then please select the “Entertainment” menu tab.
- To top up your Google Play balance, please select “Digital Voucher”.
- After that, please enter your DANA user ID and please specify the voucher you want to buy.
- And don’t forget to enter the desired nominal balance.
- If so, please choose a payment method with a DANA balance.
- Next, please click “Pay”, then the Google Play balance filling process via DANA has been successfully carried out.
4. Through the BCA M-Banking Application
|Through the BCA M-Banking Application|
The next method that we will explain to top up your Google Play balance is through M-Banking BCA.
Without further ado, here are the steps that must be implemented for how to top up your Google Play balance via M-Banking BCA, namely as follows:
- First, please enter your BCA M-Banking Application (Download the M-Banking Application for Android).
- Then please select “M-Commerce”.
- Then please select “Refill Voucher”.
- Don’t forget to choose the type of voucher (select Google Play) and please press “Send”
- After that, please choose the nominal voucher needed, if you have chosen, just click “OK”.
- Then you confirm again by clicking “OK”, then the balance filling has been successfully done.
5. Through Alfamart and Indomaret
|Through Alfamart and Indomaret|
The final method that we will explain to top up your Google Play balance is through Alfamart and Indomaret.
Below are the steps for how to top up your Google Play balance through Alfamart and Indomaret, namely as follows:
- First, please open your Google Play application.
- Then please click on the profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Then please select “Payments and subscriptions”, continue by selecting “Payment method”, then select “Buy Google Play balance”.
- The next step, please select the amount of balance you want to top up and select “Continue”.
- After that, please choose a place to top up your Google Play balance, please choose “Indomaret or Alfamart”.
- Next, please press “Get payment code”.
- If so, you will get a barcode and code, please bring the code to Indomaret or Alfamart (depending on the type of payment you choose).
- Then please tell the cashier that you will make a Google Play payment, you give the code to the cashier and please make a payment.
- After that you will receive a confirmation and you will be able to review your purchase within 5 minutes.
- If the payment is successful, your Google Play balance will increase according to the pre-selected nominal.
Things You Get After Filling Your Google Play Balance
Now you know about several methods that can be used to top up your Google Play balance.
And for those users who may still be confused why top up their Google Play balance, we’ll tell you why.
As we mentioned earlier, by having a Google Play balance, users can do various things.
For more details, please see below the details of what you will get if you top up your Google Play balance.
a. Pay for YouTube Premium with a Google Play Gift Card
If you have a balance or top up your Google Play balance, then you can pay for YouTube premium subscriptions simply by using this gift card from Google Play.
This gift card is one of the same payment methods provided as a prepaid debit, credit or credit card.
You will easily add this card to your Google Play account, therefore it is important for users to know how to top up Google Play balance if you run out of Google Play balance.
b. Buy Games Using Your Google Play Balance
What’s more, if you are a gamer, filling up your Google Play balance is important because you can use your Google Play balance to buy the game apps you like.
For games that you can buy using your Google Play balance, such as Pokecoin games, Minecraft, Roblox Robux materials.
Not only to buy games, you can also use it to buy paid applications or those that require a monthly subscription, such as Freeletics, for example Evernote, and others.
c. Buy E-Books
Please note that Google Play is also an application for entertainment, by filling in or having a balance in this application, you can buy e-books, especially if you like reading books.
Because the categories of books provided vary greatly, such as non-fiction books, special children’s books, sports, even fiction fiction books.
And most of the books provided by Google Play are not compatible with Kindle devices.
That way you can read it on all electronic devices, be it cellphones, tablets, laptops or computers.
So, in this case, don’t let the user not have a Google Play balance, if your Google Play balance runs out.
Then you can carry out the process of how to top up your Google Play balance using one of the methods that we have explained in the previous discussion above.
d. Buy or Rent Movies
By owning or topping up your Google Play balance, you can buy the latest movies or TV shows from the Google Play store UK.
However, if you are not interested in buying it, then you can rent it and the rental period varies.
If you want to be sure, you can check the additional information section of the movie or TV show before you make the rental.
The final word
That’s what we can explain in this article regarding 5 methods that can be applied to how to top up Google Play balanceyou can choose one of the 5 methods.
And if you have a Google Play balance, then you can do various things as we have explained above.
We think that’s enough for the author to describe in this article, hopefully it can add insight to the reader, see you soon.