WhatsApp sticker packs sometimes fall short, so we are going to tell you how you can create your own stickers for whatsapp. Don’t worry, you don’t need to program anything, or have high computer skills. It will be enough for you to follow the steps that we are going to give you in this article. Likewise, we will tell you how the tool that allows us to create stickers from WhatsApp Web works.
In a matter of minutes you will have various sticker packs ready to be sent on the right occasion. And we already anticipate that you can create personalized stickers, so search your gallery because you are going to create real jewels from your photos or those of your friends and family.
Not long ago, we told you how to create stickers from images, but now we go one step further, thanks to Sticker Maker we will create a fully customized sticker packbecause we can add many elements to our stickers and thus be able to use them whenever we want.
Sticker Maker, create your own stickers for WhatsApp
To create your own pack of personalized stickers we will use the app Sticker Makerwhich you can download on Android or iOS devices, to start creating them you just have to follow the steps that you will see below:
- Download the app with the link that we leave at the end of the article.
- Enter the application and click on “Create a new sticker pack”.
- Write the pack name and creator of the sticker pack.
- Now you can see the sticker pack, but without any distinctive, then later you can add it. This icon will be the one that you can see in the sticker bar in WhatsApp, when you select the sticker folder.
- Click on the title of your sticker pack.
- Now get ready to create each pack with a maximum of 30 stickers per packTo do this, you must click on each of the images and a series of options will appear to create your sticker.
- Click on the blank box and click on “Open Gallery”.
- Find the photo you want and press it, the editor will open to start creating the sticker.
- Now it’s convenient look at the bottom taskbar. Here you can select the cut of the sticker, either circular or rectangular. Or if you prefer, draw the cutting line with your finger thanks to the free cutting tool.
- Once trimmed, if you like the result, click on save, if not, click on no. In this case we have used the free cut to create the sticker that we want.
- Every time you want to add one, you must click on “Keep” for the sticker to be added to the pack.
- Once finished editing and creating all the stickers we will have to click on “Add to WhatsApp” for it to update.
An important note. If you look closely, the first sticker you can create is the icon. We tell you that this sticker will not appear, since it only acts as the cover of the pack, so You must upload it as a logo and as a stickeri.e. do it twice.
Now all you have to do is go to the WhatsApp app, open a conversation and click on the emoji icon and then on the stickers icon. The sticker packs you just created will appear there. Press and send them whenever you want.
If you click on one of them, you will see all the information about that sticker pack, that is, the title of the pack and the name of the creator.
- Download Sticker Maker Studio for Android
- Download Sticker Maker Studio for iOS
Create stickers on WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp Web has a really interesting function and it allows us create our own stickers without resorting to third-party applications or other programs. Next, we will tell you how you can create personalized stickers from your computer with WhatsApp Web.
- The first step is open WhatsApp Web in your favorite browser and search for a conversation in which you want to send stickers. Our recommendation is to create a chat with yourself and thus use it as a test bench.
- Next, we will click on the clip icon, so that the drop-down list that we can add to WhatsApp appears and we will select “Sticker”.
- will open a new window in which we will have to choose the image we want of our computer in which we want to create a sticker. Once selected, the WhatsApp Web editor will appear.
- In this editor we can make any changesresize the sticker, crop it proportionally, or even use a tool called “Outline” With this tool we can create our personalized sticker freehand or through straight joints.
- Once we have finished creating the sticker, WhatsApp Web will automatically place a white border on the sticker to make it look like a sticker and be more like stickers.
All the stickers you make in WhatsApp Web will be saved in your favorites areaso you can see them there, best of all, they will be synchronized with your mobile and you can also send them from the app on your phone.
In this quick and easy way, you can create all the sticker packs you want and use them normally in your conversations WhatsApp. What we do advise is not to use images that are copyrighted, or that may damage someone’s image, no matter how much laughter they may make.