Discord is a well-liked communication platform that enables customers to chat, voice name, and share media with mates and communities. It has grow to be a go-to platform for avid gamers, content material creators, and social teams. However, many customers are unaware of once they joined Discord. Knowing while you joined Discord might be helpful for numerous causes, similar to monitoring your exercise, celebrating anniversaries, or verifying your account. In this text, we’ll information you on How to Check When You Joined Discord.
Method 1: Check Your Account Information
The simplest way to test while you joined Discord is to have a look at your account info. Follow these steps:
- Open Discord and log in to your account.
- Click in your profile image or username within the backside left nook of the display.
- Select “User Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Account” tab on the left aspect of the display.
- Scroll down to the “Account Creation Date” part to see the date and time while you joined Discord.
Discord shows the account creation date in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), which is the first time normal used worldwide. You can convert UTC to your native time zone utilizing on-line instruments or apps.
Method 2: Check Your Email
If you haven’t deleted your welcome e mail from Discord, you possibly can test it to see while you joined. Here’s how:
- Open your e mail inbox and seek for “Discord” or “Welcome to Discord.”
- Find the e-mail from Discord that welcomes you to the platform.
- Open the e-mail and search for the date and time stamp that signifies while you joined.
Note that this technique solely works if in case you have not deleted the welcome e mail or if it has not been moved to the spam or trash folder. If you can not discover the e-mail, use Method 1 to test your account info.
Method 3: Use a Discord Bot
If you need to test when different customers joined Discord, you need to use a Discord bot that gives this info. A Discord bot is a program that runs on Discord servers and performs numerous duties, similar to moderating, music taking part in, or trivia video games. Some Discord bots may also show consumer info, together with the account creation date. Here’s how to use a Discord bot:
- Find a Discord bot that gives consumer info. You can seek for Discord bots on web sites like top.gg or discordbotlist.com.
- Invite the bot to your server by clicking on the bot’s invite hyperlink or utilizing the “Add Bot” characteristic in Discord.
- Grant the bot the required permissions to entry consumer info. You can do that by assigning roles or utilizing the “Manage Roles” characteristic in Discord.
- Type the bot’s command to show consumer info. The command could fluctuate relying on the bot, however it normally includes mentioning the consumer or typing their username or ID.
- Look for the account creation date within the consumer info displayed by the bot.
Keep in thoughts that utilizing a Discord bot could require some technical information and will not be allowed in some servers. Make certain to learn the bot’s directions and phrases of service earlier than utilizing it.
Knowing while you joined Discord might be useful for numerous causes, and there are a number of methods to test it. You can use your account info, test your e mail, or use a Discord bot. We hope this text has supplied you with useful insights on How to Check When You Joined Discord. Remember to maintain your account info safe and luxuriate in utilizing Discord!