How to Check Employment BPJS Active or Not – If you work as an employee, then becoming a member of BPJS Ketenagakerjaan or BP Jamsostek is mandatory.
Considering that BPJS Employment is a social protection guarantee for workers in Indonesia.
BPJS Ketenagakerjaan membership usually involves companies and workers, where there are set contributions that must be paid by workers every month.
When you become a BPJS Ketenagakerjaan participant, certain questions will arise regarding the social security program.
One of the questions that is quite a lot asked is how to check membership whether it is active or not at BPJS Ketenagakerjaan?
Checking whether you are active or not as a BPJS Employment participant can be done in several ways.
For more details, in the following we share how to check BPJS Employment is active or not which can be applied.
How to Check Employment BPJS Active or Not
1. How to Check if BPJS Employment is Active or Not via the Official BPJS Employment Website
|How to Check if BPJS Employment is Active or Not via the Official BPJS Employment Website|
To check whether your membership status is active or not, you can do it through the official BPJS Employment website.
However, to see BPJS Employment membership, you must register first.
So, here’s how to check if BPJS Employment is active or not via the official BPJS Employment website as follows:
1. Run the Registration Process
- For the first step, please enter the following site (https://sso.bpjsketenagakerjaan.go.id/).
- Then select the Registration menu.
- Next, fill out the form according to your data including the active KPJ number, name, date of birth, e-KTP number, biological mother’s name, cellphone number and email.
- If you have successfully registered, you will receive a PIN. The PIN will later be sent via email and SMS from the registered mobile number.
- If you have registered, then you can immediately check BPJS Employment membership through the website.
2. Check Active Employment BPJS Membership or Not
2. How to Check if BPJS Employment is Active or Not via the BPJSTK Mobile Application
|How to Check if BPJS Employment is Active or Not via the BPJSTK Mobile Application|
Apart from going through the site, you can also check your membership status through the official BPJS Employment application, namely BPJSTK Mobile.
Meanwhile, how to check if BPJS Employment is active or not through the BPJSTK Mobile application is as follows:
- Download and install the required application via the following link (Download the BPJSTK Mobile Application).
- After the download process is complete, you can immediately register to get a PIN.
- Registration requirements in the BPJSTK Mobile application include the KPJ number (on the BPJS Employment card), NIK e-KTP, date of birth and name (how to check BPJS Employment with a KTP).
- If you have registered and logged in, you can immediately find out the status of BPJAMSOSTEK membership. Then select the “Digital Card” menu.
- If the display of the BPJS Employment digital card appears, please click on the display and at the bottom you will see the membership status of the Employment BPJS check whether it is active or not.
The final word
Those are some ways that can be applied, if you want to check whether your membership status is active or not at BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
If you don’t want to download the application because there is not enough storage space, then you can use the first method.
In order for the status checking process to be active, prepare the required documents in advance such as KK, e-KTP, BPJS card and others.