There is a lot of assistance that the government is currently doing for the welfare of its people, in addition to creating a Worker Card program for workers who have been laid off and also KJP for students, the government has also relied on social assistance called BPNT for the poor which is disbursed every month.
For information, Non-cash food assistance or BPNT is one of the social assistance that has been provided by the government to people who are beneficiary families or KPM, distribution of BPNT is carried out in the context of alleviating poverty.
So, if this month you are waiting for the BPNT to be disbursed, then you can check it right away via online BPNT via mobile which is far more practical and fast.
BPNT is an assistance that is specifically for people who have been registered in the DTKS of the Ministry of Social Affairs so that those who are entitled to receive it are beneficiary family members or KPM.
This assistance has actually been around for a long time, to be precise in 2016 under the name of the Rice for Poor Families or Raksin program.
However, due to policy changes, the government also changed the name and method of providing funds.
Now, people who have registered with the KPM will receive BPNT assistance of IDR 300,000 per month which will be sent directly via electronic card.
You can spend the card at partner stalls with the BPNT program, for example at Electronic Waring Gotong Royon or e-Warung, Warung Agent 46 or at other grocery stores.
If it has been successfully melted down, you can get not only rice, but later you can also spend BPNT 2022 to buy various kinds of food needs such as oil, eggs, milk, sugar, meat and others.
Overall, there are around 5.9 million PKM that will be assisted by the government, the program has budgeted funds of IDR 7 trillion and will continue so that it can ease the burden on underprivileged families, especially in the midst of the current pandemic.
For more details, please you can just go ahead and see the review on how to check BPNT balances via cellphone, which is already below, until it’s finished, okay, okay!!!
Purpose and Benefits of Distribution of Non-Cash Food Assistance BPNT
|Purpose and Benefits of Distribution of Non-Cash Food Assistance BPNT|
Not all people can become beneficiaries of the government’s non-cash assistance, due to the conditions and conditions that must be met.
As one of the social assistance programs that have been provided by the government, BPNT has a number of objectives.
You have to know some of the goals and also the benefits of having a BPNT before you get into how to check BPNT balances via cellphone, which are already below, which are as follows:
- The main purpose of providing non-cash food assistance to the poor and vulnerable to poverty is to help Relieving Community Burdenthat way expenses to meet food needs can be suppressed and diverted to other needs.
- The second goal is to help with nutrition poor or vulnerable poor people are usually not easy to fulfill because of the lack of income they get, with the existence of the food support program it is hoped that it can help fulfill family nutrition.
- The third goal is to Improving PKM Target Accuracy because data on the poor or vulnerable to poverty has been integrated into the Ministry of Social Affairs.
- With the method of distributing aid through KKS or Social Welfare Cards, this will give control to KPM especially in meeting the food needs for the family.
- The distribution of food aid also aims to be able to achieve development goals sustainablewhile the goal of sustainable development includes several things, including no poverty, no hunger, a healthy life and others.
- The main benefit of this food aid distribution program is to be able to improve family food securityand also the community, this is also one of the mechanisms to be able to help overcome poverty.
- In distributing this food assistance using an electronic card mechanism which is not only very easy to access, but also monitored, this of course will provide its own benefits in terms of improve the efficiency of distribution of social assistance to be more integrated and controlled.
- At this time the government is indeed launching a non-cash movement known as GNNT or the National Non-Cash Movement which aims to increase transaction efficiency, with the KKS or Social Welfare Card in distributing food assistance it will be very useful to be able to increasing non-cash transactions.
- Another benefit of the existence of this non-cash food assistance program is for Increasing Economic Growth not only limited to KPN beneficiaries but also for micro and small businesses that have businesses selling basic necessities such as rice and eggs.
How to Check BPNT Balance via HP 2023
1. How to Check BPNT Balance via HP through the Site
|How to Check BPNT Balance via HP Through the Site|
For those of you who have met the criteria or not but want to know whether to get a BPNT from the government or not, you can check yourself online via a smartphone device.
Please refer to the steps on how to check BPNT balance via cellphone via the site below, which are as follows:
- The first step you have to do is visit the Cekbansos site. Ministry of Social Affairs through the link we have provided for you below (Visit the Checkbansos site. Ministry of Social Affairs).
- A window will appear immediately with a description province, regency, subdistrict, Village or sub-district.
- Please you stay enter data corresponding to domicile.
- If so, you can just type full name You match what’s on your KTP.
- Then you continue by typing 8 letter code which is already in the box.
- If the letters there are not clear, then you can immediately click the icon Refresh to be able to get the new code.
- Then you can immediately click the option Search Data in the box provided.
- If your name is included in the list of BPNT beneficiaries, the BPNT column will immediately contain information regarding your full name, age, status, age, and period.
- We recommend that if your name is not included in the list of BPNT beneficiaries, there will be information immediately that your name is not included in the beneficiaries of BPNT assistance.
How, it’s very easy, isn’t it a way to check the balance in BPNT by using the site that we have provided above which can be applied immediately very easily.
2. How to Check BPNT Balance via Cellphone Through BNI m-Banking
|How to Check BPNT Balance via HP Through m-Banking BNI|
If you want to find out the BPNT balance in your account, the method you have to do is as below.
Below there are steps on how to check BPNT balances via cellphone via BNI m-banking which can be applied immediately, namely as follows:
- The first step you have to do is download the BNI m-Banking application via the link that we have provided for you below (Download the BNI m-Banking Application for Android).
- After that, all you have to do is install the application as usual on your mobile device.
- Then you just enter Account information and also login by entering UserID and also MPIN.
- If you have successfully logged in, then you will immediately get information about the existing BPNT balance on the application’s start page.
How, isn’t it an easy way to check the remaining balance in the BPNT that you have through the BNI m-Banking application which can be applied immediately.
It cannot be denied that the distribution of social assistance to the poor and vulnerable to poverty at this time is indeed very helpful.
Even more so with the current state of the economy which has yet to fully recover due to the very prolonged pandemic.
Basic needs are one of the things that is very difficult to fulfill due to no income after losing a job or a business going bankrupt.
With the food assistance from BPNT, it is hoped that it can slightly reduce the expenditure burden of the poor.
Apart from that, the distribution of food assistance will also greatly help people affected by the pandemic to fulfill all the nutritional intake for their families.
Because with proper nutritional intake, people will be much healthier and also eager to find a much more decent livelihood.
By checking the BPNT social assistance above, it will make it much easier for anyone to find out whether they are registered as beneficiaries or not.
The final word
That’s what he’s talking about how to check bpnt balance via cellphone which we can provide for you to apply very easily, guys.
We hope that with the description of the method that we have provided above, you will no longer be confused if you want to check the remaining balance on the bpnt via a mobile device.
If you think the reviews we have shared above are important, then don’t forget to share them with friends or relatives who don’t know about them.
After getting here, all the explanations in this article, that’s all and I hope it’s useful for you and good luck, gess, okay?