Destiny 2 is a popular online multiplayer game that has gained a massive following since its release in 2017. With its stunning graphics and engaging gameplay, it’s no wonder that many gamers want to share their experiences with others. One way to do this is by capturing gameplay footage and streaming it online. OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is a popular tool used by many gamers to capture and stream their gameplay. In this article, we’ll show you How to Capture Destiny 2 In OBS and share some tips to help you get the best results.
How to Capture Destiny 2 In OBS
Setting Up OBS
The first step in capturing Destiny 2 in OBS is to set up the software. If you haven’t already, download and install OBS from the official website. Once installed, open OBS and follow these steps:
- Click on the “+” icon in the “Sources” box and select “Game Capture”.
- In the “Mode” dropdown, select “Capture Specific Window”.
- In the “Window” dropdown, select “Destiny 2”.
- Click “OK” to save your settings.
With these settings, OBS will capture only the Destiny 2 window and ignore any other windows or applications running on your computer.
Optimizing Your Settings
Now that you have set up OBS to capture Destiny 2, it’s time to optimize your settings to get the best results. Here are some tips:
- Set your resolution to 1080p or higher for the best quality.
- Set your bitrate to at least 6000 kbps to ensure a smooth stream.
- Use the “x264” encoder for better quality, or the “NVENC” encoder for better performance.
- Enable “Game Mode” in OBS to reduce input lag.
- Disable “Game Mode” in Windows 10 to prevent issues with OBS.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your stream looks and performs its best.
Dealing with Anti-Cheat Measures
Destiny 2 has anti-cheat measures in place to prevent players from cheating or exploiting the game. These measures can sometimes interfere with OBS and prevent it from capturing the game. If you encounter this issue, try the following:
- Run OBS as an administrator.
- Disable “Hardware Acceleration” in OBS.
- Disable any overlays or third-party software that may interfere with the game.
- Try using the “Display Capture” mode in OBS instead of “Game Capture”.
If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact Bungie (the developer of Destiny 2) for further assistance.
Capturing Destiny 2 in OBS is a great way to share your gameplay with others and connect with the gaming community. By following the steps and tips outlined in this article, you can ensure that your stream looks and performs its best. Remember to optimize your settings, deal with any anti-cheat measures, and have fun!