Here’s a information on how to activate the hidden theme on Windows 11 PC/Laptop. Windows 11 has some secret themes and wallpapers, however these are not any “Easter eggs”.
Instead, the theme has been designed to solely be out there on the academic variant of the Operating system. However, modifying the Registry could make it out there on all PCs/laptops working model 22H2.
In whole, there are six themes, together with Flowers, Planets and Sunsets, in mild and darkish variations that includes colourful wallpapers and customized accent colours. This is as well as to the default theme already out there in Windows 11.
If you need to refresh your desktop with a brand new wallpaper, you possibly can edit the Registry to activate this new colourful theme. The solely requirement is that the pc should be working Windows 11 22H2.
This article will clarify the steps on how to allow the hidden training theme in Windows 11.
How to Activate Hidden Themes on Windows 11 PC/Laptop
To allow hidden themes in Windows 11 22H2 , use the next steps:
1. Open it Start on Windows 11.
2. Then kind regedit and click on the highest consequence to open registry editor.
3. After that, navigate to the next path:
4. Right click on on machineselect New and choose an choice key.
5. Give it a reputation Education on the newly created key and press Enter.
6. Right click on keys simply created, choose it New and choose an choice DWORD (32-bit) Value.
7. In part worth identifygive it a reputation EnableEduThemes and press Enter.
8. Double click on on keys EnableEduThemes and alter the worth from 0 Becomes 1.
9. Click the button Ok.
10. Restart your laptop.
After you full the steps, the hidden theme can be activated on your laptop. You can discover and apply these Windows 11 secret themes from Settings > Personalization > Themes.
If, after restarting the pc, you do not see the theme, wait some time for it to load. This is as a result of your PC wants to obtain theme packs from the web.
That’s the information on how to activate the hidden theme on Windows 11 PC/Laptop. I hope this text was helpful for you! Thank you on your go to.