UnliHow – This time I will discuss how to do 120 fps in Mobile Legend Bang Bang on Android.
The high fps feature on the iPhone has been around for a long time in mobile legend, but ML recently updated the 120 fps feature for android.
If you are familiar with the benefits of high FPS then you will increase the FPS in any game. Because the benefits of high FPS make the gaming experience more comfortable and smooth without breaking.
Like other competitive games, Mobile Legends now has an ultra refresh rate feature that reaches 120 fps. You can try it directly through the settings in the game directly.
For more details, here are the steps to change the MLBB frame rate to 120 fps.
How to Unlock the 120 FPS Feature in Mobile Legend Bang Bang (MLBB)
It’s very easy to use the high or ultra high refresh rate feature in Mobile Legends which makes the game experience better.
Here’s how to use the 120 fps feature in mobile legend bang bang on Android.
- Make sure the mobile legend application is updated to the latest version on the Play Store.
- Next, open the Mobile Legend application.
- Open menu Settings MLBB in top right corner.
- Select settings menu base.
- Change Refresh Rate Becomes Ultra far right.
- Congratulations, you have experienced a smooth 120 FPS like on the iPhone.
Also make sure your Android phone or smartphone supports or supports a 120hz screen to be able to use this Ultra Refresh Rate feature.
How to Overcome Ultra Mobile Legend 120 FPS Refresh Rate Doesn’t Appear
If your smartphone already supports 120hz ultra refresh rate but the menu doesn’t appear, then you can re-download MLBB.
Or alternatively, you can delete ML data, namely clear data through the application manager on Android so you don’t have to re-download your ML file.
Here’s how to easily solve the Ultra Refresh Rate not appearing in the Mobile Legend 120 FPS settings.
- open File Manager You.
- Next look for the MLBB folder named Android > Data > com.mobile.legends.
- Hold the folder and select Rename / Rename Folder.
- Change to new name.
- Next go to Application Manager.
- Search and application Mobile Legends.
- Next select menu Clear Data / Clear All Data.
- Then rename the folder again mobile legends back, namely com.mobile.legends.
- Final open application Mobile Legends.
- Congratulations, the Ultra Refresh Rate or 120FPS feature has appeared in the settings.
So, just think about the 120 fps method in Mobile Legends Bang Bang (MLBB) easily and quickly.
Previously, make sure to first check that your cellphone or Android Smartphone supports or supports the 120hz feature so that you can use it.
Good luck and good luck.
Thank you for visiting, if you have any questions or input, please comment below.