Right now, these are the best Guilty Gear Strive choices.
Tier lists are steadily supplied in numerous preventing video games to measure the energy of characters. Following the sport’s debut, the Guilty Gear Strive’s participant base has already developed, with each good and weak gamers.
Here are the best and worst characters in Guilty Gear Strive as far.
Players have found the very best methods to make use of Happy Chaos and the opposite DLC characters for the reason that November 30 launch. So far, these new characters have behaved within the following method:
- Goldlewis Dickinson – A gradual however tenacious juggernaut with a smothering offense that options disconnected assaults, guard breaks, and large injury. (Gobou is a notable participant.)
- Jack-O – A crafty pet-based fighter who takes command of the match when her Servants are unavailable. If employed appropriately, Servants can conceal her offense and impede her opponent’s advances. Defense struggles owing to an absence of sturdy meterless reversal choices. (Notable contributors embrace MisplacedSoul, Kazunoko, Purepure, and SonicFox.)
- Happy Chaos – Versatile character who supplied his taking pictures assets are adequately maintained, can carry out wonderful zoning and heavy rushdown. While he can assault from shut and much, his protection and talent to cease momentum steals are considerably poor as a consequence of his lack of invulnerable choices. (Notable characters embrace Gobou, Kazunoko, and SonicFox.)
The tier listing stays the identical as earlier than, and it seems to be like this:
- S Tier: Sol Badguy, Nagoriyuki
- A Tier: Potemkin, I-no, Giovanna, May, Leo Whitefang, Zato-1, Chipp Zanuff, Ramlethal Valentine
- B Tier: Faust, Ky Kiske, Goldlewis Dickinson, Millia Rage, Axl Low, Jack-O, Anji Mito
Nagoriyuki has steadily ascended to the S tier as his gamers have persistently confirmed to be well-rounded characters with strong solutions for each offensive and defensive circumstance all through Guilty Gear Strive’s patches.
Meanwhile, A tier characters Potemkin, Leo Whitefang, Zato-1, and Giovanna have sturdy performances and are steadily chosen by elite Guilty Gear Strive, event gamers.
Finally, the B Tier characters are both characters who generate large strain once they have the higher hand however wrestle significantly greater than the opposite characters when their benefit is taken away.
For the time being, we’ll have to attend till Baiken’s launch in 2022 to see if the “Adjust the Strong, Buff the Underperforming” technique to main updates adjustments, and if this returning character may have a big influence on the meta.
With the discharge of the Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.10 Patch this week, Arc System Works is on the point of launch the following massive replace.
As a reminder, main enhancements like this normally lead to important adjustments to the sport’s meta and, consequently, tier lists. As a outcome, we’ll make certain to replace this web page as quickly as the brand new patch is launched.
What Is The Best Way To Read Guilty Gear Strive Tier List?
To start with, tier lists will not be supposed to be handled as absolute truths in any fight recreation. Seeing a personality on the prime of tier lists doesn’t mechanically indicate that she or he is highly effective.
Character rankings in tier lists will change from individual to individual, making it an unreliable instrument and, at occasions, a supply of rivalry.
To absolutely make the most of tier lists, avid gamers should strategy them as a research that may solely be accomplished if a lot of tier lists have been compiled. Players ought to keep away from accepting a single-tier listing as their sole supply of knowledge.
Nonetheless, we’ve compiled just a few tier rankings from Guilty Gear Strive gamers all world wide to help us in figuring out who the best and worst selections are within the recreation. At the time of writing, a minimum of…
According to the professionals, the very best and worst attempt characters are
We’ve compiled just a few tier lists from a number of well-known Guilty Gear Strive gamers. Any tier lists revealed between the primary day of Guilty Gear Strive and the discharge of Goldlewis Dickinson are nonetheless legitimate.
There have been no massive boosts or nerfs to any of the characters within the roster in the latest patch, which launched the primary DLC character. Here are just a few of the tier lists we’ve compiled.
Tier List of GO1
- S Tier: Sol Badguy
- A Tier: Chipp Zanuff, May, Leo Whitefang
- B Tier: Ramlethal Valentine, Giovanna, Millia Rage, Zato-1, Axl Low
- C Tier: I-no, Ky Kiske, Nagoriyuki, Potemkin, Anji Mito, Faust
Tier List of Kyamei
- S Tier: Sol Badguy, Chipp Zanuff, Zato-1
- A Tier: Ramlethal Valentine, May, Millia Rage, Giovanna, Leo Whitefang
- B Tier: Potemkin, Ky Kiske, Axl Low
- C Tier: Faust, Nagoriyuki, I-no, Anji Mito
Tier List of KojiKOG
- S Tier: Chipp Zanuff
- A Tier: Sol Badguy, May, Millia Rage, Ramlethal Valentine, Giovanna
- B Tier: Potemkin, Nagoriyuki, Ky Kiske, I-no, Faust
- C Tier: Anji Mito
Tier List of Dogura
- S Tier: Sol Badguy, Chipp Zanuff
- A Tier: Ramlethal Valentine, Giovanna, May, Millia Rage, Zato-1
- B Tier: Leo Whitefang, Axl Low, Potemkin, I-no, Nagoriyuki, Ky Kiske, Anji Mito, Faust
Tier List of HookGangGod
- S+ Tier: Sol Badguy
- S Tier: Leo Whitefang, Chipp Zanuff, May, Ramlethal Valentine
- A Tier: Nagoriyuki, Axl Low, Giovanna, Millia Rage, Potemkin, Zato-1, Ky Kiske, I-no
- B Tier: Faust, Anji Mito
Tier List of KizzieKay
- S+ Tier: Sol Badguy, Ramlethal Valentine, May
- S Tier: Chipp Zanuff, Giovanna, Zato-1
- A+ Tier: Leo Whitefang, Ky Kiske, Axl Low, Nagoriyuki
- A Tier: I-no, Potemkin, Millia Rage,
- B Tier: Anji Mito
- Laust Tier: Faust
Tier List of SuperDEBico
- S+ Tier: Sol Badguy
- S Tier: Leo Whitefang, May, Chipp Zanuff, Ramlethal Valentine
- A+ Tier: Nagoriyuki, Potemkin, Millia Rage, Giovanna, Zato-1, I-no
- A Tier: Axl Low, Ky Kiske, Anji Mito
- A- Tier: Faust