Here’s the options to DITO SIM card prompting “You have entered an inactive number”. If you’re new to DITO community or simply buy a brand new SIM card out of your nearest load retailer, you anticipating it work the traditional approach proper after you insert it to your smartphone. This just isn’t the case anymore proper after the SIM card registration Act within the Philippines takes impact.
The previous technique to activate DITO SIM card is by inserting it in your smartphone then you’ll obtained a welcome message that comprises your preliminary password. When you observe the identical steps, you’ll now solely obtain an SMS with the hyperlink to obtain the DITO app and no extra password to login through app.
Fix You Have Entered an Inactive quantity
If you request for an OTP to signal through SMS and proper after you enter it, you obtain a “You have entered an inactive number”. To repair this error, you simply have to register your new DITO SIM card by following the steps under.
- Open the DITO app
- Click the “REGISTER HERE” banner.
- In the DITO SIM Card Registration web page, fill in Customer Information (Identity Type, Mobile Number, First Name, Middle Name, Surname, Date of Birth, House Number, Street, Province, City, and Barangay, and Zip Code).
- Under Identification Card (Image, jpg, pdf), connect (1) one legitimate authorities ID. (Browse it in your telephone Gallery)
- Under User Photo (Image), add your selfie photograph holding the legitimate ID. (Browse it in your telephone Gallery).
- Tap the “GET OTP” button proper after the Mobile Number Verification to obtain the One-Time Password.
- Input the OTP quantity then scroll down and tick the packing containers declaring the knowledge entered are true and proper, in addition to the DITO’s Data Privacy Statement.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button to activate your new DITO SIM and to finish the registration course of.
That’s it now you can, your new SIM card cellular quantity is now lively plus you additionally get name, textual content, and information freebies from DITO proper after activation.