Discord is a well-liked communication platform that permits customers to chat, voice name, and share media with associates and communities. One of essentially the most vital options of Discord is the flexibility to add bots to servers, which might carry out numerous duties and automate sure features. Midjourney Bot is one such bot that has gained reputation amongst Discord customers. In this text, we’ll discover what Midjourney Bot is, its options, and the way to add it to your Discord server.
What is Midjourney Bot?
Midjourney Bot is a Discord bot that gives numerous options to improve the person expertise on Discord servers. It is a multipurpose bot that may carry out duties similar to moderation, music playback, and server administration. The bot is developed by Midjourney, a software program growth firm that makes a speciality of creating bots and purposes for Discord.
Features of Midjourney Bot
Midjourney Bot gives a variety of options that may be helpful for Discord server house owners and members. Some of the notable options of Midjourney Bot are:
- Moderation: Midjourney Bot will help average your server by mechanically deleting messages that comprise inappropriate content material or spam. It also can warn or ban customers who violate server guidelines.
- Music Playback: Midjourney Bot can play music from numerous sources, together with YouTube and SoundCloud. It also can create playlists and queue songs for playback.
- Server Management: Midjourney Bot can carry out numerous server administration duties, similar to creating and deleting channels, assigning roles, and organising welcome messages.
- Fun Commands: Midjourney Bot has a number of enjoyable instructions that can be utilized to entertain server members, similar to trivia video games and random memes.
How to Add Midjourney Bot to Your Discord Server
Adding Midjourney Bot to your Discord server is an easy course of. Follow the steps beneath to add the bot:
- Go to the Midjourney Bot website.
- Click on the “Add to Discord” button.
- Select the Discord server you need to add the bot to.
- Click on the “Authorize” button to give Midjourney Bot the required permissions to perform in your server.
- Midjourney Bot ought to now be added to your Discord server. You can use the command “m!help” to see a listing of accessible instructions.
Setting Up Midjourney Bot
After including Midjourney Bot to your Discord server, you might have considered trying to customise its settings to fit your wants. You can do that through the use of numerous instructions which can be accessible to server house owners and directors. Some of the instructions that can be utilized to arrange Midjourney Bot are:
- m!prefix: This command can be utilized to change the prefix used to invoke Midjourney Bot instructions. By default, the prefix is “m!”.
- m!setwelcome: This command can be utilized to arrange a welcome message that will probably be displayed when new customers be a part of the server.
- m!setmodlog: This command can be utilized to arrange a channel the place moderation logs will probably be despatched.
- m!setdjrole: This command can be utilized to arrange a task that will probably be given to customers who’re allowed to use music instructions.
Midjourney Bot is a flexible Discord bot that may improve the person expertise on Discord servers. It gives numerous options, together with moderation, music playback, and server administration. Adding Midjourney Bot to your Discord server is an easy course of, and customizing its settings will be completed utilizing numerous instructions. If you might be on the lookout for a bot that may carry out a number of duties in your Discord server, Midjourney Bot is unquestionably value contemplating.