On this occasion, I will give a tutorial on how to make the wallpaper engine run automatically when the PC is first turned on.
Sometimes Wallpaper Engine doesn’t run automatically when our computer or laptop is turned on.
With that, we are bothered to always open the Wallpaper Engine software the first time the PC starts up.
In order not to always do that continuously when the PC starts for the first time, we have to set Wallpaper Engine to open automatically when the PC starts and follow the steps.
How the Wallpaper Engine Runs Automatically By Setting the Wallpaper Engine in Settings
To set Wallpaper Engine to always run automatically at the start of Windows 10, do the following.
- Open the Wallpaper Engine application.
- Select the Settings menu in the upper right corner.
- Then select the General menu tab.
- Check on Start With Windows.
- To run automatically click the Set High Priority button.
- Finally select the OK button.
Run Steam Automatically So Wallpaper Engine Can Be Opened
We also need the Steam software that runs the Wallpaper Engine to always open automatically when the PC is turned on.
- Enter Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc).
- Select the Startup menu tab.
- Look for the Steam Client Bootstrapper.
- Right click on Steam then select Enable
Now everything runs automatically the first time the computer or laptop is turned on.
So, I think that’s how the wallpaper engine runs automatically on a PC or laptop after it’s on.
No need to bother opening the Wallpaper Engine application to run it.
I hope this helps.